Is it still necessary to introduce the SCRATCH? This freestyle ski became mythical along the seasons where it has been able to adapt to the pro and intermediate riders in progress.
The SCRATCH is a solid and easy-to-ride ski who will accompany you in the park and the pipe to send tricks from all sides. This model is the preferred choice of the ROSSIGNOL freestyle team, the SCRATCH is the most medal awarded ski at the X-Games. And this is its strength, from intermediate to expert level, everybody appreciates the SCRATCH!
- Jib Tip: The short and round shape lets you reduce the inertia during rotations and hops. The construction in elastomer improves pop and shock absorption.
- Minicap Sandwich construction
- Microcell woodcore
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
Intended for freeskiers, the NX 12 provide equal comfort, support and safety in sharp curves. Its power transfer is optimal, promising you beautiful and long hours to devour the tracks and the powdery snow.
- Unit weight: 960 g
- DIN 3.5/12
- Lateral Elasticity- toe piece: 45mm
- AFD AFC Plus plate
- Full Drive toe piece
- Heel piece: NX
- Height interface: 20 mm
- Vertical elasticity- heel piece: 12 mm
- 3P brake 80-90 mm
- Height/width adjustment: 45 mm