referencia : RADMW01
referencia : 7420M1.MAB
Is it still necessary to introduce the SCRATCH? This freestyle ski became mythical along the seasons where it has been able to adapt to the pro and intermediate riders in progress.
The SCRATCH is a solid and easy-to-ride ski who will accompany you in the park and the pipe to send tricks from all sides. This model is the preferred choice of the ROSSIGNOL freestyle team, the SCRATCH is the most medal awarded ski at the X-Games. And this is its strength, from intermediate to expert level, everybody appreciates the SCRATCH!
- Jib Tip: The short and round shape lets you reduce the inertia during rotations and hops. The construction in elastomer improves pop and shock absorption.
- Minicap Sandwich construction
- Microcell woodcore
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
Its frontal toe piece Pivot Triple Compact and its heel piece Hollow Linkage provide a very light and compact construction while being very robust. Thanks to the sliding plate adjustable in height, the frontal toe piece adapts optimally to all the soles even the most worn ones. With its design and explosive colours, the MARKER SQUIRE 11 is the first choice for young freestylers and the light weight in general.
The DEMO version allows for fast and easy shoe size adjustment and is suitable for baseplate lengths between 260 and 365 mm.
- Front Jaw: Triple Pivot Light
- Plate AFD: Stainless Steel, adjustable height
- Step-in tail: Hollow Linkage
- Special equipment: Front jaw adjustable in height, freeride brake, no-pull-out-screws (tail)
- Height: 22 mm
- Width stop ski: 110mm
- Length of sole: 260 - 365 mm
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario|