referencia : RCCA014
Is it still necessary to introduce the SCRATCH? This freestyle ski became mythical along the seasons where it has been able to adapt to the pro and intermediate riders in progress.
The SCRATCH is a solid and easy-to-ride ski who will accompany you in the park and the pipe to send tricks from all sides. This model is the preferred choice of the ROSSIGNOL freestyle team, the SCRATCH is the most medal awarded ski at the X-Games. And this is its strength, from intermediate to expert level, everybody appreciates the SCRATCH!
- Jib Tip: The short and round shape lets you reduce the inertia during rotations and hops. The construction in elastomer improves pop and shock absorption.
- Minicap Sandwich construction
- Microcell woodcore
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The AXIAL2 120 bindings provide optimal performance since they have a World Cup construction used by skiers at the highest level. The arms of the heel piece allow you to transfer the energy directly to the edges for more power, with respect to the suspended heel piece, it allows a better control. Elastic stroke of the heel piece of 25mm to avoid erratic disengagement. The committed freeskiers using skis of 90 mm maximum at waist will be impressed.
- DIN value: 3.5/12
- Toe piece — lateral elasticity: 45 mm
- Toe piece - toe piece: Wide Free
- Heel piece: ACS4
- Heel piece: X1 Compo
- Height: 20 mm
- Heel piece — vertical elasticity 25 mm
- Brake: 3P L 80-90 mm
- Heel piece adjustment : 3P 45 mm
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario|