Is it still necessary to introduce the SCRATCH? This freestyle ski became mythical along the seasons where it has been able to adapt to the pro and intermediate riders in progress.
The SCRATCH is a solid and easy-to-ride ski who will accompany you in the park and the pipe to send tricks from all sides. This model is the preferred choice of the ROSSIGNOL freestyle team, the SCRATCH is the most medal awarded ski at the X-Games. And this is its strength, from intermediate to expert level, everybody appreciates the SCRATCH!
- Jib Tip: The short and round shape lets you reduce the inertia during rotations and hops. The construction in elastomer improves pop and shock absorption.
- Minicap Sandwich construction
- Microcell woodcore
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
Highly prized by the freestyle skiers and lovers of powdery snow in high mountains, the legendary FKS offers more control, better edge decision, increased responsiveness and more sensations.
Its main advantage: its elastic race. In fact, the FKS rotating heel piece combined with the reinforced Dual Action III toe piece offers a longer elastic race than its competitors for increased security. It helps to prevent premature triggering of the bindings while ensuring support in all circumstances.
This precise and "neutral" binding offers fluid and intuitive skiability due to its very short mounting area.
The reference in the freestyle and freeride, a safe value in ultimate bindings. The perfect product for committed freeskiers.
- Heel piece: DUAL ACTION III with multi-directional 180° trigger
- Glider : Extra-wide anti-friction glider, for a better skiability on wide skis.
- Toe piece — lateral elasticity 45 mm
- Heel piece: Pivoting FKS heel piece
- Heel piece — vertical elasticity 28 mm
- FKS heel piece adjustment: 20 mm
- Brake FKS L : 80-95 mm
- DIN value: 5/14
- Height: 20 mm