referencia : RADMW01
referencia : 120029
Is it still necessary to introduce the SCRATCH? This freestyle ski became mythical along the seasons where it has been able to adapt to the pro and intermediate riders in progress.
The SCRATCH is a solid and easy-to-ride ski who will accompany you in the park and the pipe to send tricks from all sides. This model is the preferred choice of the ROSSIGNOL freestyle team, the SCRATCH is the most medal awarded ski at the X-Games. And this is its strength, from intermediate to expert level, everybody appreciates the SCRATCH!
- Jib Tip: The short and round shape lets you reduce the inertia during rotations and hops. The construction in elastomer improves pop and shock absorption.
- Minicap Sandwich construction
- Microcell woodcore
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The STH 16 STEEL is a ski binding with a steel construction and adjustable wings to satisfy the most demanding freestylers/freeriders. Ready to send, it is the pro of muscled receptions in full serenity.
The Driver concept and the steel construction of the tail block and the runners offer proven reliability in harsh usage conditions.
- Adjustable wings and oversize pedal for maximum lateral transmission.
- DIN 9-16 for those who practice a particularly aggressive skiing in the most demanding conditions.
- Simultaneous micro adjustment of the wings, high lateral transmission, removable brakes.
- High lateral transmission
- Adult standards
- Adjustment of fins
- Vertical scalable pivot
- Removable F100 brake 100mm
- Height 17.5 mm
- Adjustment 19 mm
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario|