referencia : RACMU01
referencia : RC70083
Worthy descendant of its big brother, the Scratch, the SCRATCH PRO JR has taken the same modern and robust shape, with a flex more gentle and sizes adapted to the younger riders. Park, pipe, or jib, it masters all styles with a high degree of ease and technique. Designed for riders of very good level, the intermediate skiers will be filled by the margin of progress it makes, and will be able to get familiar with the most difficult tricks.
Program: 60% Park / 40% All-Mountain
- Structure : Minicap Sandwich
- Core: Wood Core
- Tip : Jib Tip
- Side lines 106-76-100
- Profile of side lines: Extended
- Radius of the ski: 14.6 m (181)
- System: Open
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
Efficient and safe, the Axium mounting is easy to fit and remove while being very light!
1. Light: lightened structure of the heel grip, the lightest bindings in its class setting. Less fatigue for more pleasure.
2. Comfort: donning and doffing ease, a really more comfortable use.
3. Security: Concept Full Drive: maximum elastic stroke and multidirectional trigger of the stop. Increased security for any type of fall, even at low speed. Teflon plate under the toes allowing quick lateral doffing in case of falling down.
The EPR4 version has a heel piece with long carriage and a toe piece mounted on rail for size adjustment without tools for a length of sole of 258 to 386mm.
- Heel piece: Dual Action2
- Glider Teflon
- AXIUM heel piece Rtl
- Brake 90mm
- Adjustment 258 x 386 mm
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|