referencia : RADMU01
referencia : 7224O1.MAB
The young freestylers who want to be able to improve in the park, the pipe and on the rails have found the perfect ski: The SCRATCH PRO.
This ski is directly inspired by the original SCRATCH in terms of shape so that budding skiers can play on the same playing field as adults. ROSSIGNOL has softened the flex and adapted the sizes so that lighter riders can actually exploit this ski and fully benefit from its qualities.
The SCRATCH PRO is a solid and modern ski designed to accompany as best as possible the young people who wish to improve and send in the park and everywhere!
- Jib Tip: The short and round shape lets you reduce the inertia during rotations and hops. The construction in elastomer improves pop and shock absorption.
- Minicap Sandwich construction
- Wood core
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The FREE TEN is a binding designed for improving young practitioners of freestyle / freeride.
This model benefits from the MARKER manufacturing quality guaranteeing performance and durability. The modern design of the FREE TEN will perfectly match with your favourite skis.
This MARKER bin7 will give you very good safety at an affordable price!
- DIN adjustment: 3 to 10
- Standing height without ski: 23mm
- Triple Pivot Light toe piece: The newly designed, compact toe features a horizontally inserted spring. Together with the gliding plate, the gliding elements integrated into the sole holders ensure a very precise release behaviour, which is comparable to all other MARKER bindings. Why should touring and freestyle skiers have to compromise? An aluminium bridge on the top provides additional support without adding any extra weight.
- Anti-friction AFD plate: Anti Friction Device guaranteeing a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing, for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Step-in Compact heel piece: A gem of efficiency. Benefiting from the usually excellent MARKER properties and a perfect combination between quality design, lightness and exceptional features. This heelpiece technology is thus ideal for the beginner and the occasional skier, because, in this area, the trigger safety and a convincing quality/price ratio constitute a major asset.
- EPS X System
- Weight of the pair: 1434g (with brakes in 85) and 1440g (with brakes in 100)
- All MARKER bindings are certified by the German certification body TUV.
|Size||Peso (g)||Unit weight|