referencia : RADMU01
referencia : 7224M1
The young freestylers who want to be able to improve in the park, the pipe and on the rails have found the perfect ski: The SCRATCH PRO.
This ski is directly inspired by the original SCRATCH in terms of shape so that budding skiers can play on the same playing field as adults. ROSSIGNOL has softened the flex and adapted the sizes so that lighter riders can actually exploit this ski and fully benefit from its qualities.
The SCRATCH PRO is a solid and modern ski designed to accompany as best as possible the young people who wish to improve and send in the park and everywhere!
- Jib Tip: The short and round shape lets you reduce the inertia during rotations and hops. The construction in elastomer improves pop and shock absorption.
- Minicap Sandwich construction
- Wood core
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
Belonging to the FREE range, intended for freeski, the FREE TEN bindings has all the approved qualities of the brand. A preforming front toe piece and an piece, a nice and efficient design that meets the needs of budding skiers looking for progress.
- Front Jaw: Triple Pivot Light
- AFD anti-friction plate: Gliding AFD
- Step-in heel : Compact
- Special equipment : royal family designs, freeride brake
- Standing height without ski: 23 mm