referencia : RADMU01
referencia : RCCA024
The young freestylers who want to be able to improve in the park, the pipe and on the rails have found the perfect ski: The SCRATCH PRO.
This ski is directly inspired by the original SCRATCH in terms of shape so that budding skiers can play on the same playing field as adults. ROSSIGNOL has softened the flex and adapted the sizes so that lighter riders can actually exploit this ski and fully benefit from its qualities.
The SCRATCH PRO is a solid and modern ski designed to accompany as best as possible the young people who wish to improve and send in the park and everywhere!
- Jib Tip: The short and round shape lets you reduce the inertia during rotations and hops. The construction in elastomer improves pop and shock absorption.
- Minicap Sandwich construction
- Wood core
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
THE AXIUM 100 L is a powerful binding composed of a Dual Action II toe piece allowing a multidirectional trigger and an Axium heel piece offering excellent comfort of use. Light and easy to use, it provides maintenance and security for the off-road skier favouring the lightness (skis with a max width of 85 mm at waist).
- DIN value: 3/10
- Toe piece — lateral elasticity 45 mm
- Toe piece - toe piece: Teflon
- BM2 toe piece:
- Heel piece: XP3 Eco
- Height: 16 mm
- Heel piece — vertical elasticity 12 mm
- Brake: 2P L / 70-85 mm
- Heel piece adjustment: 2P 24 mm