referencia : RA1SN01
referencia : 7424O1.MCD
ROSSIGNOL SICKLE 12
The Sickle picks apart big lines and backcountry booters with swagger and style to spare. It slashes powder and crud with ease, butters natural features with style and inspires confidence in most any condition. SpinTurn rocker is a 100% full rocker shape that delivers unsurpassed float and playful manueverability in powder and backcountry shred-mode. This banana camber shape gives the ski a silky, buttery feel and compliments the full length extended sidecut, allowing them to rail on hardpack as well. With WRS and Jib Tip construction the Sickle has a smooth, even swing weight when going BIG, while the beefy wood core construction provides a damp and stable landing pad.The Sickle is a superhero ski with a playful versatility and surfiness will leave you grinning ear-to-ear while claiming every line in sight.
90% Powder / 10% Park
Structure MINICAP SANDWICH
Core FIBERGLASS - WRS WOOD
Camber height REVERSED
Rocker height FULL
Camber length *100%*
Rocker length *100%*
Tip JIB TIP
Profile sidecut EXTENDED
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Peso unitario|
With the SQUIRE 11, MARKER has planned everything for the lightweight riders to be at the top of security and look this winter.
Its frontal toe piece Triple Pivot Compact and its Hollow Linkage heelpiece provide a very light and compact construction while being very robust. Thanks to the sliding plate adjustable in height, the frontal toe piece adapts optimally to all the soles even the most worn ones. With its design and explosive colours, the MARKER SQUIRE 11 is the first choice for young and lightweight freestylers in general.
- DIN adjustment: 3 to 11
- Standing height without ski: 22mm
- Triple Pivot Light toe piece: The newly designed, compact toe features a horizontally inserted spring. Together with the gliding plate, the gliding elements integrated into the sole holders ensure a very precise release behaviour, which is comparable to all other MARKER bindings. Why should touring and freestyle skiers have to compromise? An aluminium bridge on the top provides additional support without adding any extra weight.
- Anti-friction AFD plate: Anti Friction Device guaranteeing a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing, for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Step-In Hollow Linkage heel piece: The heel was also completely redesigned from the ground up to optimise retention for all types of alpine and touring soles. The aluminium hollow axle saves on weight and maximises the torsional stiffness. This very robust heel construction is best suited for the most strenuous of requirements.
- EPS X System
- Weight of the pair: 1530g (with brakes in 90mm) and 1540g (with brakes in 100mm)
- All MARKER bindings are certified by the German certification body TUV.
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario|