Confirmed as experts, for jumping the natural spots as for slashing on the powdery snow, the Sickle will reveal the lover of sensations in you.
The technology Spin Turn 100% Rocker gives birth to the ultimate weapon reserved to the powdery snow and the "backcountry". Its shape in banana makes you detach above the powdery snow, while its line of sides continues and its rocker provides a solid grip on hard snow.
This all mountain friezes the provocation. And that is what we love!
90% powdery snow, 10% track
- Structure MINICAP SANDWICH
WOOD FIBERGLASS core
- Height of the camber REVERSED
- Height of the rocker FULL
- Length of the camber 100%
- Length of the rocker 100%
- Tip JIB TIP
- Profile of side lines: EXTENDED
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Peso unitario|
Highly prized by the freestyle skiers and lovers of powdery snow in high mountains, the legendary FKS offers more control, better edge decision, increased responsiveness and more sensations.
Its main advantage: its elastic race. In fact, the FKS rotating heel piece combined with the reinforced Dual Action III toe piece offers a longer elastic race than its competitors for increased security. It helps to prevent premature triggering of the bindings while ensuring support in all circumstances.
This precise and "neutral" binding offers fluid and intuitive skiability due to its very short mounting area.
The reference in the freestyle and freeride, a safe value in ultimate bindings. The perfect product for committed freeskiers.
- Heel piece: DUAL ACTION III with multi-directional 180° trigger
- Glider : Extra-wide anti-friction glider, for a better skiability on wide skis.
- Toe piece — lateral elasticity 45 mm
- Heel piece: Pivoting FKS heel piece
- Heel piece — vertical elasticity 28 mm
- FKS heel piece adjustment: 20 mm
- Brake FKS XXL : 100-117 mm
- DIN value: 5/14
- Height: 20 mm