Notice to freeriders who want freeride ski that are not confined to this practice. Belonging to the new 7 series, the SIN 7 is an ultra versatile model. Its 98 mm at waist and its modern shape offer an excellent ski to tackle the powdery snow and the track. Combining a rocker in tip, a traditional camber under the foot and a square heel with rocker, this ski is manageable, fun and very efficient, while being versatile enough to go anywhere with a maximum of style.
Program: 60% powdery snow, 40% track
- Structure : MINICAP SANDWICH
- Core: WOOD CORE
- Absorption : FREE VAS. Perfect link between the core in Paulownia and the Air tip. The technology V.A.S allows you to get a very good comfort when shifting from one type of snow to another by limiting the vibrations. The technology V.A.S makes the ski more controllable and secure, therefore, easier to access. This technology also makes the touch of snow softer and more comfortable for even more fun.
- Height of the camber: LOW
- Height of the rocker: HIGH
- Tip : SPOON TIP. The tip is wide and raised allowing you to control the ski in powdery snow using the end of the tip: very useful for all the new attitudes of the modern freeride (slash turn, butters).
- Technology : POWDER TURN ROCKER : A construction with 50% of camber under the foot and 50 % of Rocker in tip and tail. The left camber underfoot provides the skis with a catchy behaviour on groomed trails. The rocker in tip, very present, increases the flotation in powdery snow and allows access to new sensations without fatigue. The rocker in tail facilitates the drive and the control. Powdery snow - Flotation - Accessibility - Easy - Fun.
- Profile of side lines: CENTERED
- System: OPEN
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Peso unitario|
Belonging to the Free Touring range "à la carte", the XM 13 are bindings specially designed for skiers followers of freerando.
Compatible with the shoes and "WTR" (with walking sole), it provides equivalent skiability as classic bindings while being able to transform into a touring binding uphill.
This is thanks to its reduced height (26 mm), its expanded wheelbase and its very high stiffness.In addition, its ergonomics and simplicity make the simplest bindings and the safest to handle to switch between ascending and descending modes.
NOTE: the ski stop C100 and C130 are available separately.
- DIN value:5-13
- Width of brake: 115 mm (100 and 130 mm available separately)
- Length adjustment heel: 55 mm
- Height : 26 mm
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario|