Notice to freeride skiers who want a real all mountain ski on their feet allowing floating in powdery and to attack on track.
Belonging to the 7 series, the SIN 7 is the intermediate model of the freeride range (100 mm at waist) offering an excellent ski for powdery snow. Combining a rocker in tip, a traditional camber under the foot and a square heel with rocker, this ski is manageable, fun and very efficient, while being sufficiently versatile to go anywhere with ease. Integrating the new AirTip technology, it is lighter for even more pleasure and comfort.
Incredibly versatile, the SIN 7 will be the perfect companion for the skier who wants to discover every nooks and cranny of a station for finding the perfect spot.
- Sidecuts: 126-96-116 in 164 cm / 128-98-118 in 172 cm / 128-98-118 in 180 cm / 130-100-120 in 188 cm
- Radius: 15 in 164 cm / 16 m in 172 cm / 17 m in 180 cm / 18 m in 188 cm
- Average manufacture weight: 4.2 kg/pair
- Air Tip: This Rossignol exclusive technology has been thought for freeride and large spaces! The tip is both filled with air for maximum lightness and structured to maintain optimum torsional rigidity. The weight of the ski is redistributed, the tip is alleviated for more of ease, safety and flotation. The weight is concentrated at the centre of the ski to maximize control and power under the feet of the skier.
- Powder Turn Rocker: A construction with 50 % of camber under the foot and 50 % of Rocker in tip and tail. The left camber underfoot provides the skis with a catchy behaviour on groomed trails. The rocker in tip increases the flotation in powdery snow and allows accessing to new sensations without fatigue. The rocker in tail facilitates drive and control.
- Free VAS: Perfect linkage between the Paulownia core and Air tip. VAS technology allows you getting very good comfort when shifting from one type of snow to another by limiting the vibrations. VAS technology makes the ski more controllable and secure, therefore, easier to access. This technology also makes the touch of snow softer and more comfortable for even more fun.
- Minicap Sandwich construction
- Wood core
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)|
Designed with the best materials, the ALTI 12 is a high performance binding specially developed for the ski touring and the ski mountaineering. Combining the lightness (670 gr the pair) required to climb, with the robustness and the accuracy needed to take advantage of the descent, its components are manufactured in digital control in alloy of aluminium and steels used in aeronautics. Adapted to the high mountain, its ergonomic design allows you to change the heel lifter with the pole or by hand. Similarly, the lever of the toe piece is easy to manipulate, even with gloves. This ski touring binding is intended for the most powerful and demanding skiers.
- Touring Norm: ultra light bindings for skiing mountaineering or ski touring. Compatible only with ski boots for hiking.
- Open Binding: bindings with screw that can be mounted on all walking "flat" skis.
- Light Weight: lighter bindings so that the material will be forgotten in favour of the pleasure of skiing with no compromise on the safety of the skier.
- DIN value: 5.5 – 12
- Heel piece: ALTI
- Heel piece: ALTI
- Adjustment of length: Heel 30 mm
- Unit weight: 350 Gr (with strap)
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario|