referencia : RADQJ01
referencia : 7524N1.GDC
Notice to freeride skiers who want a real all mountain ski on their feet allowing floating in powdery and to attack on track.
Belonging to the 7 series, the SIN 7 is the intermediate model of the freeride range (100 mm at waist) offering an excellent ski for powdery snow. Combining a rocker in tip, a traditional camber under the foot and a square heel with rocker, this ski is manageable, fun and very efficient, while being sufficiently versatile to go anywhere with ease. Integrating the new AirTip technology, it is lighter for even more pleasure and comfort.
Incredibly versatile, the SIN 7 will be the perfect companion for the skier who wants to discover every nooks and cranny of a station for finding the perfect spot.
- Sidecuts: 126-96-116 in 164 cm / 128-98-118 in 172 cm / 128-98-118 in 180 cm / 130-100-120 in 188 cm
- Radius: 15 in 164 cm / 16 m in 172 cm / 17 m in 180 cm / 18 m in 188 cm
- Average manufacture weight: 4.2 kg/pair
- Air Tip: This Rossignol exclusive technology has been thought for freeride and large spaces! The tip is both filled with air for maximum lightness and structured to maintain optimum torsional rigidity. The weight of the ski is redistributed, the tip is alleviated for more of ease, safety and flotation. The weight is concentrated at the centre of the ski to maximize control and power under the feet of the skier.
- Powder Turn Rocker: A construction with 50 % of camber under the foot and 50 % of Rocker in tip and tail. The left camber underfoot provides the skis with a catchy behaviour on groomed trails. The rocker in tip increases the flotation in powdery snow and allows accessing to new sensations without fatigue. The rocker in tail facilitates drive and control.
- Free VAS: Perfect linkage between the Paulownia core and Air tip. VAS technology allows you getting very good comfort when shifting from one type of snow to another by limiting the vibrations. VAS technology makes the ski more controllable and secure, therefore, easier to access. This technology also makes the touch of snow softer and more comfortable for even more fun.
- Minicap Sandwich construction
- Wood core
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)|
Griffon has the same features of the Jester but is optimized for younger and lighter skiers. The Griffon is equipped with fixing screws resistant to tearing and centralized weight balance: the spring of the toe box in cross position and the compact design enable getting a particularly short fixation ideal for all kinds of rotations.
Recommended for skis over 76mm.
- DIN 4 to 13
- Triple Pivot Elite Toe : The toe construction with DIN/ISO up to Z 18 allows for impressive retentions when freeriding. The spring in the toe is inserted horizontally and with a sole plate inclined by 5° it provides the highest energy absorption so as to reduce the risk of early release. A large surface optimises the power transfer and allows high energy use. The toe pieces with this technology deliver an unparalleled level of performance in relation to their weight.
- Inter-Pivot Heel Piece : The stunning heel construction delivers superior holding power for free riding, featuring DIN/ISO6-16. The Inter Pivot Heel directs the power forces in the angle of elasticity improving the holding power and reducing pre-releases.
- AFD Stainless Steel : All MARKER bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti friction device) leading to a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing,for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|