referencia : RADQJ01
referencia : 7424O1.MAB
Notice to freeride skiers who want a real all mountain ski on their feet allowing floating in powdery and to attack on track.
Belonging to the 7 series, the SIN 7 is the intermediate model of the freeride range (100 mm at waist) offering an excellent ski for powdery snow. Combining a rocker in tip, a traditional camber under the foot and a square heel with rocker, this ski is manageable, fun and very efficient, while being sufficiently versatile to go anywhere with ease. Integrating the new AirTip technology, it is lighter for even more pleasure and comfort.
Incredibly versatile, the SIN 7 will be the perfect companion for the skier who wants to discover every nooks and cranny of a station for finding the perfect spot.
- Sidecuts: 126-96-116 in 164 cm / 128-98-118 in 172 cm / 128-98-118 in 180 cm / 130-100-120 in 188 cm
- Radius: 15 in 164 cm / 16 m in 172 cm / 17 m in 180 cm / 18 m in 188 cm
- Average manufacture weight: 4.2 kg/pair
- Air Tip: This Rossignol exclusive technology has been thought for freeride and large spaces! The tip is both filled with air for maximum lightness and structured to maintain optimum torsional rigidity. The weight of the ski is redistributed, the tip is alleviated for more of ease, safety and flotation. The weight is concentrated at the centre of the ski to maximize control and power under the feet of the skier.
- Powder Turn Rocker: A construction with 50 % of camber under the foot and 50 % of Rocker in tip and tail. The left camber underfoot provides the skis with a catchy behaviour on groomed trails. The rocker in tip increases the flotation in powdery snow and allows accessing to new sensations without fatigue. The rocker in tail facilitates drive and control.
- Free VAS: Perfect linkage between the Paulownia core and Air tip. VAS technology allows you getting very good comfort when shifting from one type of snow to another by limiting the vibrations. VAS technology makes the ski more controllable and secure, therefore, easier to access. This technology also makes the touch of snow softer and more comfortable for even more fun.
- Minicap Sandwich construction
- Wood core
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)|
With the SQUIRE 11, MARKER has planned everything for the lightweight riders to be at the top of security and look this winter.
Its frontal toe piece Triple Pivot Compact and its Hollow Linkage heelpiece provide a very light and compact construction while being very robust. Thanks to the sliding plate adjustable in height, the frontal toe piece adapts optimally to all the soles even the most worn ones. With its design and explosive colours, the MARKER SQUIRE 11 is the first choice for young and lightweight freestylers in general.
- DIN adjustment: 3 to 11
- Standing height without ski: 22mm
- Triple Pivot Light toe piece: The newly designed, compact toe features a horizontally inserted spring. Together with the gliding plate, the gliding elements integrated into the sole holders ensure a very precise release behaviour, which is comparable to all other MARKER bindings. Why should touring and freestyle skiers have to compromise? An aluminium bridge on the top provides additional support without adding any extra weight.
- Anti-friction AFD plate: Anti Friction Device guaranteeing a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing, for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Step-In Hollow Linkage heel piece: The heel was also completely redesigned from the ground up to optimise retention for all types of alpine and touring soles. The aluminium hollow axle saves on weight and maximises the torsional stiffness. This very robust heel construction is best suited for the most strenuous of requirements.
- EPS X System
- Weight of the pair: 1530g (with brakes in 90mm) and 1540g (with brakes in 100mm)
- All MARKER bindings are certified by the German certification body TUV.
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|