ROSSIGNOL has created the SMASH 7 so that intermediate skiers can have a versatile and accessible freeride/all-mountain model.
This ski combines the best from different types of modern shapes: The rockers in tip and tail allow good flotation and facilitate cornering whereas the standard camber under waist provides good grip on hard snow.
The SMASH 7 offers manoeuvrability, ease and versatility to the future freeride skiers so that pleasure is immediate and the improvement continuous!
- Sidecuts: 118-90-108 in 140 cm / 118-90-108 in 150 cm / 118-90-108 in 160 cm / 119-92-109 in 170 cm / 119-92-109 in 180 cm
- Radius: 13 in 140 cm / 16 m in 150 cm / 19 m in 160 cm / 23 m in 170 cm / 27 m in 180 cm
- Average manufacture weight: 3.6 kg/pair
- Air Tip: This Rossignol exclusive technology has been thought for freeride and large spaces! The tip is both filled with air for maximum lightness and structured to maintain optimum torsional rigidity. The weight of the ski is redistributed, the tip is alleviated for more of ease, safety and flotation. The weight is concentrated at the centre of the ski to maximize control and power under the feet of the skier.
- Powder Turn Rocker: A construction with 50 % of camber under the foot and 50 % of Rocker in tip and tail. The left camber underfoot provides the skis with a catchy behaviour on groomed trails. The rocker in tip increases the flotation in powdery snow and allows accessing to new sensations without fatigue. The rocker in tail facilitates drive and control.
- Construction Cap
- Wood core
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The bindings of the range Atomic FFG 7 are ideal for freeski beginners and light skiers.
Adapted to the weight of juniors to ensure optimum safety, they are perfectly designed to allow any manoeuvre, slides on rails with deep snow.
- Stop ski 90mm
- Automatic Wing Adjustment