ROSSIGNOL has created the SMASH 7 so that intermediate skiers can have a versatile and accessible freeride/all-mountain model.
This ski combines the best from different types of modern shapes: The rockers in tip and tail allow good flotation and facilitate cornering whereas the standard camber under waist provides good grip on hard snow.
The SMASH 7 offers manoeuvrability, ease and versatility to the future freeride skiers so that pleasure is immediate and the improvement continuous!
- Sidecuts: 118-90-108 in 140 cm / 118-90-108 in 150 cm / 118-90-108 in 160 cm / 119-92-109 in 170 cm / 119-92-109 in 180 cm
- Radius: 13 in 140 cm / 16 m in 150 cm / 19 m in 160 cm / 23 m in 170 cm / 27 m in 180 cm
- Average manufacture weight: 3.6 kg/pair
- Air Tip: This Rossignol exclusive technology has been thought for freeride and large spaces! The tip is both filled with air for maximum lightness and structured to maintain optimum torsional rigidity. The weight of the ski is redistributed, the tip is alleviated for more of ease, safety and flotation. The weight is concentrated at the centre of the ski to maximize control and power under the feet of the skier.
- Powder Turn Rocker: A construction with 50 % of camber under the foot and 50 % of Rocker in tip and tail. The left camber underfoot provides the skis with a catchy behaviour on groomed trails. The rocker in tip increases the flotation in powdery snow and allows accessing to new sensations without fatigue. The rocker in tail facilitates drive and control.
- Construction Cap
- Wood core
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The binding for the sports and recreation skiers looking for comfort, performance, and simplicity.
The model NX is a reference in terms of reliability, security and lightness. Precise control, transmission of pressure, harmonious control of the edging direction, effective and adapted recovery at the end of the turn.
Fitted with a "Full Drive" toe piece and a light and easy to engage heel piece, it is ideal for the skis of average width and the park skis.
- Full Drive C NX toe piece
Glider AFC PLUS
- NX heel piece:
Interface height PX
Vertical elasticity - heel piece 45 mm
- Stop ski 100 mm
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|