referencia : 353686
ROSSIGNOL has created the SMASH 7 so that intermediate skiers can have a versatile and accessible freeride/all-mountain model.
This ski combines the best from different types of modern shapes: The rockers in tip and tail allow good flotation and facilitate cornering whereas the standard camber under waist provides good grip on hard snow.
The SMASH 7 offers manoeuvrability, ease and versatility to the future freeride skiers so that pleasure is immediate and the improvement continuous!
- Sidecuts: 118-90-108 in 140 cm / 118-90-108 in 150 cm / 118-90-108 in 160 cm / 119-92-109 in 170 cm / 119-92-109 in 180 cm
- Radius: 13 in 140 cm / 16 m in 150 cm / 19 m in 160 cm / 23 m in 170 cm / 27 m in 180 cm
- Average manufacture weight: 3.6 kg/pair
- Air Tip: This Rossignol exclusive technology has been thought for freeride and large spaces! The tip is both filled with air for maximum lightness and structured to maintain optimum torsional rigidity. The weight of the ski is redistributed, the tip is alleviated for more of ease, safety and flotation. The weight is concentrated at the centre of the ski to maximize control and power under the feet of the skier.
- Powder Turn Rocker: A construction with 50 % of camber under the foot and 50 % of Rocker in tip and tail. The left camber underfoot provides the skis with a catchy behaviour on groomed trails. The rocker in tip increases the flotation in powdery snow and allows accessing to new sensations without fatigue. The rocker in tail facilitates drive and control.
- Construction Cap
- Wood core
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
Designed for the freestylers and freeriders with solid supports, the STH 12 OVERSIZED is the solid binding offering precise transmission.
Equipped with oversized wings with automatic adjustment, it benefits from a lateral transmission and exceptionally high DIN values. The pedal under the foot increases further lateral transmission, the reinforced heel rail catches without flinching the muscle receptions.
- High lateral transmission: Increased precision and control to push the limits of your performance.
- Adult standards
- Automatic adjustment of wings: No manipulation. The setting is automatic at the time of the fitting. You can forget your bindings with confidence!
- Pedal XL (65): A wide and fixed pedal ensures optimal transmission of the skier's power to the ski.
- Vertical scalable pivot: Controlled setting off for the falls in rear. Assured protection and confidence. Gain in speed and have some fun.
- Low profile chassis: Lowered profile for a better feel of the field and increased power transmission.
- Automatic adjustment of the height of the stop
- Valeur DIN : 4-12
- Height: 17.5 mm
- Adjustment range: 19 mm
- Stop ski R90 : 90 mm
- Weight : 2160 g (pair)
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario|