referencia : RACQI01
referencia : 7524N1.GDC
The Soul 7 is "the first true Freeride ski that skied on track as well as an all-mountain", proudly announces its manufacturer. Belonging to the new series 7 (freeride), it adapts to all type of snow with a disconcerting ease. In effect, its 106 mm at waist can be forgotten on track so that driving the curve is easy with its 17 m of radius. With a Powder Turn Rocker, it is manageable and very fun. Lightweight due to its core in Paulownia and Air Tip technology (air-filled tip and tail), it allows you to amplify the pleasure and accessibility in powdery snow.
Program: 60% powdery snow, 40% track
- Manufacturer's weight : 3.8 kg
- Structure : MINICAP SANDWICH
- Core: LIGHT WOOD CORE
- Absorption : FREE VAS. Perfect link between the core in Paulownia and the Air tip. The technology V.A.S allows you to get a very good comfort when shifting from one type of snow to another by limiting the vibrations. The technology V.A.S makes the ski more controllable and secure, therefore, easier to access. This technology also makes the touch of snow softer and more comfortable for even more fun.
- Height of the camber: LOW
- Height of the rocker: HIGH
- Tip : AIR TIP. A patented technology, exclusive of Rossignol! The tip is both filled with air for maximum lightness and structured to maintain an optimum torsional rigidity. The weight of the ski is redistributed
- Side lines 136-106-126
- Technology : POWDER TURN ROCKER : A construction with 50% of camber under the foot and 50 % of Rocker in tip and tail. The left camber underfoot provides the skis with a catchy behaviour on groomed trails. The rocker in tip, very present, increases the flotation in powdery snow and allows access to new sensations without fatigue. The rocker in tail facilitates the drive and the control. Powdery snow - Flotation - Accessibility - Easy - Fun.
- Profile of side lines: CENTERED
- Radius of the ski: 17 m (180)
- System: OPEN
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
Griffon has the same features of the Jester but is optimized for younger and lighter skiers. The Griffon is equipped with fixing screws resistant to tearing and centralized weight balance: the spring of the toe box in cross position and the compact design enable getting a particularly short fixation ideal for all kinds of rotations.
Recommended for skis over 76mm.
- DIN 4 to 13
- Triple Pivot Elite Toe : The toe construction with DIN/ISO up to Z 18 allows for impressive retentions when freeriding. The spring in the toe is inserted horizontally and with a sole plate inclined by 5° it provides the highest energy absorption so as to reduce the risk of early release. A large surface optimises the power transfer and allows high energy use. The toe pieces with this technology deliver an unparalleled level of performance in relation to their weight.
- Inter-Pivot Heel Piece : The stunning heel construction delivers superior holding power for free riding, featuring DIN/ISO6-16. The Inter Pivot Heel directs the power forces in the angle of elasticity improving the holding power and reducing pre-releases.
- AFD Stainless Steel : All MARKER bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti friction device) leading to a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing,for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|