referencia : RACQI01
referencia : RCDA008
The Soul 7 is "the first true Freeride ski that skied on track as well as an all-mountain", proudly announces its manufacturer. Belonging to the new series 7 (freeride), it adapts to all type of snow with a disconcerting ease. In effect, its 106 mm at waist can be forgotten on track so that driving the curve is easy with its 17 m of radius. With a Powder Turn Rocker, it is manageable and very fun. Lightweight due to its core in Paulownia and Air Tip technology (air-filled tip and tail), it allows you to amplify the pleasure and accessibility in powdery snow.
Program: 60% powdery snow, 40% track
- Manufacturer's weight : 3.8 kg
- Structure : MINICAP SANDWICH
- Core: LIGHT WOOD CORE
- Absorption : FREE VAS. Perfect link between the core in Paulownia and the Air tip. The technology V.A.S allows you to get a very good comfort when shifting from one type of snow to another by limiting the vibrations. The technology V.A.S makes the ski more controllable and secure, therefore, easier to access. This technology also makes the touch of snow softer and more comfortable for even more fun.
- Height of the camber: LOW
- Height of the rocker: HIGH
- Tip : AIR TIP. A patented technology, exclusive of Rossignol! The tip is both filled with air for maximum lightness and structured to maintain an optimum torsional rigidity. The weight of the ski is redistributed
- Side lines 136-106-126
- Technology : POWDER TURN ROCKER : A construction with 50% of camber under the foot and 50 % of Rocker in tip and tail. The left camber underfoot provides the skis with a catchy behaviour on groomed trails. The rocker in tip, very present, increases the flotation in powdery snow and allows access to new sensations without fatigue. The rocker in tail facilitates the drive and the control. Powdery snow - Flotation - Accessibility - Easy - Fun.
- Profile of side lines: CENTERED
- Radius of the ski: 17 m (180)
- System: OPEN
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
FKS is a mythical product, the reference for all disciplines.
From the World Cup freestyle riders to the X-Games riders, the whole world has the FKS on the feet! This binding is ideal for those who look, foremost, for performance, especially thanks to its good prevention of triggers, its great shock absorption and the security it offers to its user.
This model has a reduced mounting area: to neutralize the effects on the ski and offer more sensations. The FKS has 7 contact points with the shoe for more control and its toe piece with multi-directional trigger provides very good security.
- DIN adjustment: 4 to 12
- Dual Action III
- Anti-friction Wide Free
- Elastic spring 45 mm
- Base length adjustment: 20 mm
- Brake FKS 100-115 mm
- Elastic spring: 28 mm
- Height: 20 mm
- Weight of the pair: 2160 g