referencia : RACQI01
referencia : RC9A080
The Soul 7 is "the first true Freeride ski that skied on track as well as an all-mountain", proudly announces its manufacturer. Belonging to the new series 7 (freeride), it adapts to all type of snow with a disconcerting ease. In effect, its 106 mm at waist can be forgotten on track so that driving the curve is easy with its 17 m of radius. With a Powder Turn Rocker, it is manageable and very fun. Lightweight due to its core in Paulownia and Air Tip technology (air-filled tip and tail), it allows you to amplify the pleasure and accessibility in powdery snow.
Program: 60% powdery snow, 40% track
- Manufacturer's weight : 3.8 kg
- Structure : MINICAP SANDWICH
- Core: LIGHT WOOD CORE
- Absorption : FREE VAS. Perfect link between the core in Paulownia and the Air tip. The technology V.A.S allows you to get a very good comfort when shifting from one type of snow to another by limiting the vibrations. The technology V.A.S makes the ski more controllable and secure, therefore, easier to access. This technology also makes the touch of snow softer and more comfortable for even more fun.
- Height of the camber: LOW
- Height of the rocker: HIGH
- Tip : AIR TIP. A patented technology, exclusive of Rossignol! The tip is both filled with air for maximum lightness and structured to maintain an optimum torsional rigidity. The weight of the ski is redistributed
- Side lines 136-106-126
- Technology : POWDER TURN ROCKER : A construction with 50% of camber under the foot and 50 % of Rocker in tip and tail. The left camber underfoot provides the skis with a catchy behaviour on groomed trails. The rocker in tip, very present, increases the flotation in powdery snow and allows access to new sensations without fatigue. The rocker in tail facilitates the drive and the control. Powdery snow - Flotation - Accessibility - Easy - Fun.
- Profile of side lines: CENTERED
- Radius of the ski: 17 m (180)
- System: OPEN
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The most trustworthy binding in alpine skiing, the FKS, is back. The FKS 180 XXL features bombproof construction and delivers better retention and prevention of pre-release than any binding on the market. FKS bindings stand alone to feature 7-points of boot contact giving superior control, response and snow feel. Skiers have less concern with pre-release due to the longest elastic travel on the market. The heelpiece rotates with the boot directly under the tibia to give more consistent, reliable and manageable release. The all-metal reinforced Pivot toepiece has 180۫۫ multi-directional release with high vertical and lateral elastic travel to provide shock absorption, further reducing inadvertent release. With the shortest mounting zone available, the FKS allows deeper, rounder, more consistent ski flexing, turning, floating and smeering. The FKS 180 XXL features a 115mm brake and provides the most reliable, durable and performance-oriented binding construction available for aggressive freeskiers.
• DIN : 8 - 18
• TOE PIECE: Dual Action Race
• GLIDER: Wide Free
• HEEL PIECE: FKS Turntable
• LENGHT ADJUSTEMENT: 20 mm
• REMOVABLE BRAKE: XXL 100-130 mm
• AUTOMATIC HEIGHT & WIDTH ADJUSTEMENT (Toe)
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario|