To make from the mountain a playground, the SPRAYER is the ski that you need.
With freestyle profile, this scalable twin-tip allows intermediate riders to evolve with ease and to make progress with its implementation in immediate confidence.
Track, park or off-piste, this ski allows young riders to express themselves on the entire ski area.
Program: 60% Park / 40% All-mountain.
The new XELIUM system is 700g lighter than a conventional binding: men and women skiers can now evolve safely on a powerful system without being penalized by the weight of the bindings.
The system of XELIUM bindings combines excellent performance and an unparalleled lightness regarding the safety of its user. The fitting and adjustment of this bindings is very simply and easily done without any tool.
Its concept is eco-designed: its environmental impact is reduced by 35% compared to the life cycle of a system of traditional bindings.
The system XELIUM has thus won the ISPO Eco-responsibility Award in 2012 in Munich.
- Cap structure: This construction provides the ski with a smooth driving, ease of use and a very good durability. In fact, the ROSSITOP strengthens the durability of the ski. Manoeuvrability, comfort, ease.
- Tip JIB TIP : The short and round shape allows you to reduce the inertia during rotations and hops. The construction in elastomer improves pop and shock absorption. Pop, Control, shock absorption.
- Side lines 110-80-103
- EXTENDED profile of side lines: In order to improve the adhesion at high speed while making the skiing more manageable at low speed, we have developed this extended side lines. Extending high in the tip, the line of dimensions allows the ski to be in contact with the snow on its entire length.
- Radius of the ski: 20 m (168)
- XELIUM System
- Toe lateral elasticity 45 mm
- Anti-friction toe piece AXITEC XELIEM
- Ci6 toe piece:
- XELIUM toe piece system
- Ci6 heel piece:
- Heel piece vertical elasticity 12mm
- Brake XELIUM L/ 70-85 mm
- Heel piece adjustment XELIUM
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Peso unitario|