The SPRAYER transforms the mountain into a real playground. Belonging to the freestyle range, it integrates all the attributes to be player, manageable and scalable.
The short and round shaped of its tips and extended sidelines allow intermediate skiers to improve with ease and to progress thanks to its immediate reassurance.
Track, park or off-piste, this ski allows young riders to express themselves on the entire ski area.
The XELIUM binding system combines excellent performance and unparalleled lightness without the slightest concession regarding the safety of its user. The fitting and adjustment of these bindings is very simply and easily done without any tool.
Its concept is eco-designed: its environmental impact is reduced by 35% compared to the life cycle of a traditional binding system. The system XELIUM has thus won the ISPO Eco-responsibility Award in 2012 in Munich.
- Cap structure: This construction provides the ski with a smooth driving, ease of use and a very good durability. In fact, the ROSSITOP strengthens the durability of the ski. Manoeuvrability, comfort, ease.
- Tip JIB TIP : The short and round shape allows you to reduce the inertia during rotations and hops. The construction in elastomer improves pop and shock absorption. Pop, Control, shock absorption.
- EXTENDED profile of side lines: In order to improve the adhesion at high speed while making the skiing more manageable at low speed, we have developed this extended side lines. Extending high in the tip, the line of dimensions allows the ski to be in contact with the snow on its entire length.
- XELIUM System
- Toe lateral elasticity 45 mm
- Anti-friction toe piece AXITEC XELIEM
- Ci6 toe piece:
- XELIUM toe piece system
- Ci6 heel piece:
- Heel piece vertical elasticity 12mm
- Brake XELIUM L/ 70-85 mm
- Heel piece adjustment XELIUM
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|