referencia : RACQH01
referencia : 7524N1.GBA
The widest of the new 7 series (freeride), SQUAD 7 is a fat ski that will immediately make smile the freeriders looking for a fun and efficient ski.
Representing the perfect combination of a wide technical and fun ski thanks to the AirTip technology , its 120 mm under the shoe and its Powder Turn Rocker (under the foot camber, rocker in tip and tail) provide it with exceptional flotation in all kinds of snows. Light, highly manoeuvrable and fun, it refocused the whole power and grip under the feet of the skier. It is the favourite ski of Enak Gavaggio, let's say!
Program: 90% powdery snow, 10% track
- Structure : MINICAP SANDWICH
- Core: WOOD CORE
- Absorption : FREE VAS. Perfect link between the core in Paulownia and the Air tip. The technology V.A.S allows you to get a very good comfort when shifting from one type of snow to another by limiting the vibrations. The technology V.A.S makes the ski more controllable and secure, therefore, easier to access. This technology also makes the touch of snow softer and more comfortable for even more fun.
- Height of the camber: LOW
- Height of the rocker: HIGH
- Tip : AIR TIP. A patented technology, exclusive of Rossignol! The tip is both filled with air for maximum lightness and structured to maintain an optimum torsional rigidity. The weight of the ski is redistributed
- Side lines 145-120-126
- Technology : POWDER TURN ROCKER : A construction with 50% of camber under the foot and 50 % of Rocker in tip and tail. The left camber underfoot provides the skis with a catchy behaviour on groomed trails. The rocker in tip, very present, increases the flotation in powdery snow and allows access to new sensations without fatigue. The rocker in tail facilitates the drive and the control. Powdery snow - Flotation - Accessibility - Easy - Fun.
- Profile of side lines: CENTERED
- Radius of the ski: 29.5 m (190)
- System: OPEN
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The Griffon 13 has the same features of the Jester but it is optimized for younger and lighter skiers. The Griffon is equipped with fixing screws resistant to tearing and centralized weight balance: the spring of the toe piece in cross position and the compact design enable getting a particularly short fixation ideal for all kinds of rotations. Recommended for skis wider than 76mm.
- DIN 4 to 13
- AFD Stainless Steel : All MARKER bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti friction device) leading to a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing,for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Triple Pivot Elite Toe : The toe construction with DIN/ISO up to Z 18 allows for impressive retentions when freeriding. The spring in the toe is inserted horizontally and with a sole plate inclined by 5° it provides the highest energy absorption so as to reduce the risk of early release. A large surface optimises the power transfer and allows high energy use. The toe pieces with this technology deliver an unparalleled level of performance in relation to their weight.
- Inter-Pivot Heel piece: The Inter-Pivot heel piece provides astounding support power in freeride thanks to its DIN / ISO values of 4-13. Pressure is directed to the elasticity angle increasing the support power and avoiding premature triggering.
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario|