referencia : RACQG02
referencia : T16413
Notice to expert freeriders who want real fat skis on the feet. Belonging to the series 7 Women, the STAR 7 is the widest in the range (116 mm at waist) for memorable sessions in powdery snow. Combining a rocker in tip, a traditional camber under the foot and a square heel with rocker, this ski is manageable, fun and very efficient. Integrating a core in Paulownia and the new technology Air Tip, it is 20% lighter for even more pleasure and comfort.
- Manufacturer's weight : 4.3 kg
- Structure : MINICAP SANDWICH
- Core: LIGHT WOOD CORE
- Absorption : FREE VAS. Perfect link between the core in Paulownia and the Air tip. The technology V.A.S allows you to get a very good comfort when shifting from one type of snow to another by limiting the vibrations. The technology V.A.S makes the ski more controllable and secure, therefore, easier to access. This technology also makes the touch of snow softer and more comfortable for even more fun.
- Height of the camber: LOW
- Height of the rocker: HIGH
- Tip : AIR TIP. A patented technology, exclusive of Rossignol! The tip is both filled with air for maximum lightness and structured to maintain an optimum torsional rigidity. The weight of the ski is redistributed
- Side lines 140-116-130
- Technology : POWDER TURN ROCKER : A construction with 50% of camber under the foot and 50 % of Rocker in tip and tail. The left camber underfoot provides the skis with a catchy behaviour on groomed trails. The rocker in tip, very present, increases the flotation in powdery snow and allows access to new sensations without fatigue. The rocker in tail facilitates the drive and the control. Powdery snow - Flotation - Accessibility - Easy - Fun.
- Profile of side lines: CENTERED
- Radius of the ski: 21 m (188)
- System: OPEN
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The 3 As which prefix the name of this binding mean "Access All Area", which describes these bindings well.
Lovers of freeski prefer equipment that offers control, performance, easy control and reliability.
To meet all these requirements the new AAATTACK bindings combine modern construction and perfect functionality.
The perfect tool for skiers who do a bit of everything.
- DIN 4 to 13
- Height 17mm
- FR Pro Toe: The Freeride (FR) Pro toe with horizontal spring reflects the modern architecture of the new AAA series. It also includes a 77 mm metal friction device (AFD metal), which can be adjusted for all types of ski boots. This binding can be used for ski widths from 80 mm and wider.
- AFD Metal
- Race Heel
- Race ski brake
|Size||Peso (g)||Unit weight|