referencia : RADSG01
referencia : 7524N1.GBA
STORM is a perfect ski allowing to ride the park and to have fun in all-mountain.
In fact, this freestyle ski is equipped with a modern shape and durability that passes any test. The rubber along the edges in tip and tail absorbs all shocks, which gives the ski a solid construction for the slide on the tracks, make "butters" on "boxes" and catch big "airs" in pipe.
With its outstanding driveability and its playful side, the STORM will be your best ally regardless of the playground.
- Jib Tip: The short and round shape lets you reduce the inertia during rotations and hops. The construction in elastomer improves pop and shock absorption.
- Minicap Sandwich construction
- Wood core
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The Griffon 13 has the same features of the Jester but it is optimized for younger and lighter skiers. The Griffon is equipped with fixing screws resistant to tearing and centralized weight balance: the spring of the toe piece in cross position and the compact design enable getting a particularly short fixation ideal for all kinds of rotations. Recommended for skis wider than 76mm.
- DIN 4 to 13
- AFD Stainless Steel : All MARKER bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti friction device) leading to a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing,for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Triple Pivot Elite Toe : The toe construction with DIN/ISO up to Z 18 allows for impressive retentions when freeriding. The spring in the toe is inserted horizontally and with a sole plate inclined by 5° it provides the highest energy absorption so as to reduce the risk of early release. A large surface optimises the power transfer and allows high energy use. The toe pieces with this technology deliver an unparalleled level of performance in relation to their weight.
- Inter-Pivot Heel piece: The Inter-Pivot heel piece provides astounding support power in freeride thanks to its DIN / ISO values of 4-13. Pressure is directed to the elasticity angle increasing the support power and avoiding premature triggering.
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|