STORM is a perfect ski allowing to ride the park and to have fun in all-mountain.
In fact, this freestyle ski is equipped with a modern shape and durability that passes any test. The rubber along the edges in tip and tail absorbs all shocks, which gives the ski a solid construction for the slide on the tracks, make "butters" on "boxes" and catch big "airs" in pipe.
With its outstanding driveability and its playful side, the STORM will be your best ally regardless of the playground.
- Jib Tip: The short and round shape lets you reduce the inertia during rotations and hops. The construction in elastomer improves pop and shock absorption.
- Minicap Sandwich construction
- Wood core
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The AXIAL2 120 bindings provide optimal performance since they have a World Cup construction used by skiers at the highest level. The arms of the heel piece allow you to transfer the energy directly to the edges for more power, with respect to the suspended heel piece, it allows a better control. Elastic stroke of the heel piece of 25mm to avoid erratic disengagement. The committed freeskiers using skis between 100 to 120 mm maximum at waist will be impressed.
- DIN value: 3.5/12
- Toe piece — lateral elasticity: 45 mm
- Toe piece - toe piece: Wide Free
- Heel piece: ACS4
- Heel piece: X1 Compo
- Height: 20 mm
- Heel piece — vertical elasticity 25 mm
- Brake: 3P XXL 100-120 mm
- Heel piece adjustment : 3P 45 mm
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario|