referencia : RACSG02
referencia : AD5001142
Limited Series of the STORM, the Rossignol STORM IN is a perfect ski to have fun in the park but also in all-mountain.
Its modern shape makes it incredibly player and manoeuvrable, either on the park or in all-mountain, regardless of the playground you choose for your day, STORM will be your best ally.
Its construction is modern and solid. The rubber is placed along the edges in tip and tail to absorb any shock. This allows skiers of linking together the rails, boxes and big airs on the park.
This ski of all mountain freestyle is in priority intended for intermediate or advanced skier who will be able to fully exploit its qualities.
- Program: 50% Park / 50% All-mountain.
MINICAP SANDWICH structure: very solid construction with reinforced topsheet for more durability. THE edges are right for more performance whatever THE conditions are.
Core: WOOD CORE
- JIB TIP: The short and round shape allows you to reduce the inertia during rotations and hops. The construction in elastomer improves pop and shock absorption. Pop, control, shock absorption.
- EXTENDED profile of side lines: In order to improve the adhesion at high speed while making the skiing more manageable at low speed, Rossignol has developed this extended side lines. Extending high in the tip, the side lines allow the
- Radius of the ski: 20 M (in waist 170 cm)
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The XTO 12 J bindings combine performance and lightness, for an excellent quality-price ratio. The skiers of high level will be seduced by its technical qualities make it mostly suitable for high speed skiing. The heel piece is adjusted quickly and without tools, the toe piece is screwed to the plate but is easily removable with a screwdriver to allow the optimum adjustment of the assembly in relation to the length of the shoe.
- Use : All mountain
- DIN scale: 3-10
- Length of sole: 260 – 373 mm
- Removable ski stop (90mm)
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|