referencia : RACSG02
referencia : 7424O1.MAB
Limited Series of the STORM, the Rossignol STORM IN is a perfect ski to have fun in the park but also in all-mountain.
Its modern shape makes it incredibly player and manoeuvrable, either on the park or in all-mountain, regardless of the playground you choose for your day, STORM will be your best ally.
Its construction is modern and solid. The rubber is placed along the edges in tip and tail to absorb any shock. This allows skiers of linking together the rails, boxes and big airs on the park.
This ski of all mountain freestyle is in priority intended for intermediate or advanced skier who will be able to fully exploit its qualities.
- Program: 50% Park / 50% All-mountain.
MINICAP SANDWICH structure: very solid construction with reinforced topsheet for more durability. THE edges are right for more performance whatever THE conditions are.
Core: WOOD CORE
- JIB TIP: The short and round shape allows you to reduce the inertia during rotations and hops. The construction in elastomer improves pop and shock absorption. Pop, control, shock absorption.
- EXTENDED profile of side lines: In order to improve the adhesion at high speed while making the skiing more manageable at low speed, Rossignol has developed this extended side lines. Extending high in the tip, the side lines allow the
- Radius of the ski: 20 M (in waist 170 cm)
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
With the SQUIRE 11, MARKER has planned everything for the lightweight riders to be at the top of security and look this winter.
Its frontal toe piece Triple Pivot Compact and its Hollow Linkage heelpiece provide a very light and compact construction while being very robust. Thanks to the sliding plate adjustable in height, the frontal toe piece adapts optimally to all the soles even the most worn ones. With its design and explosive colours, the MARKER SQUIRE 11 is the first choice for young and lightweight freestylers in general.
- DIN adjustment: 3 to 11
- Standing height without ski: 22mm
- Triple Pivot Light toe piece: The newly designed, compact toe features a horizontally inserted spring. Together with the gliding plate, the gliding elements integrated into the sole holders ensure a very precise release behaviour, which is comparable to all other MARKER bindings. Why should touring and freestyle skiers have to compromise? An aluminium bridge on the top provides additional support without adding any extra weight.
- Anti-friction AFD plate: Anti Friction Device guaranteeing a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing, for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Step-In Hollow Linkage heel piece: The heel was also completely redesigned from the ground up to optimise retention for all types of alpine and touring soles. The aluminium hollow axle saves on weight and maximises the torsional stiffness. This very robust heel construction is best suited for the most strenuous of requirements.
- EPS X System
- Weight of the pair: 1530g (with brakes in 90mm) and 1540g (with brakes in 100mm)
- All MARKER bindings are certified by the German certification body TUV.
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|