referencia : RACSG02
referencia : RCCA014
Limited Series of the STORM, the Rossignol STORM IN is a perfect ski to have fun in the park but also in all-mountain.
Its modern shape makes it incredibly player and manoeuvrable, either on the park or in all-mountain, regardless of the playground you choose for your day, STORM will be your best ally.
Its construction is modern and solid. The rubber is placed along the edges in tip and tail to absorb any shock. This allows skiers of linking together the rails, boxes and big airs on the park.
This ski of all mountain freestyle is in priority intended for intermediate or advanced skier who will be able to fully exploit its qualities.
- Program: 50% Park / 50% All-mountain.
MINICAP SANDWICH structure: very solid construction with reinforced topsheet for more durability. THE edges are right for more performance whatever THE conditions are.
Core: WOOD CORE
- JIB TIP: The short and round shape allows you to reduce the inertia during rotations and hops. The construction in elastomer improves pop and shock absorption. Pop, control, shock absorption.
- EXTENDED profile of side lines: In order to improve the adhesion at high speed while making the skiing more manageable at low speed, Rossignol has developed this extended side lines. Extending high in the tip, the side lines allow the
- Radius of the ski: 20 M (in waist 170 cm)
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The AXIAL2 120 bindings provide optimal performance since they have a World Cup construction used by skiers at the highest level. The arms of the heel piece allow you to transfer the energy directly to the edges for more power, with respect to the suspended heel piece, it allows a better control. Elastic stroke of the heel piece of 25mm to avoid erratic disengagement. The committed freeskiers using skis of 90 mm maximum at waist will be impressed.
- DIN value: 3.5/12
- Toe piece — lateral elasticity: 45 mm
- Toe piece - toe piece: Wide Free
- Heel piece: ACS4
- Heel piece: X1 Compo
- Height: 20 mm
- Heel piece — vertical elasticity 25 mm
- Brake: 3P L 80-90 mm
- Heel piece adjustment : 3P 45 mm
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario|