referencia : RACSG02
referencia : RCCA024
Limited Series of the STORM, the Rossignol STORM IN is a perfect ski to have fun in the park but also in all-mountain.
Its modern shape makes it incredibly player and manoeuvrable, either on the park or in all-mountain, regardless of the playground you choose for your day, STORM will be your best ally.
Its construction is modern and solid. The rubber is placed along the edges in tip and tail to absorb any shock. This allows skiers of linking together the rails, boxes and big airs on the park.
This ski of all mountain freestyle is in priority intended for intermediate or advanced skier who will be able to fully exploit its qualities.
- Program: 50% Park / 50% All-mountain.
MINICAP SANDWICH structure: very solid construction with reinforced topsheet for more durability. THE edges are right for more performance whatever THE conditions are.
Core: WOOD CORE
- JIB TIP: The short and round shape allows you to reduce the inertia during rotations and hops. The construction in elastomer improves pop and shock absorption. Pop, control, shock absorption.
- EXTENDED profile of side lines: In order to improve the adhesion at high speed while making the skiing more manageable at low speed, Rossignol has developed this extended side lines. Extending high in the tip, the side lines allow the
- Radius of the ski: 20 M (in waist 170 cm)
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
THE AXIUM 100 L is a powerful binding composed of a Dual Action II toe piece allowing a multidirectional trigger and an Axium heel piece offering excellent comfort of use. Light and easy to use, it provides maintenance and security for the off-road skier favouring the lightness (skis with a max width of 85 mm at waist).
- DIN value: 3/10
- Toe piece — lateral elasticity 45 mm
- Toe piece - toe piece: Teflon
- BM2 toe piece:
- Heel piece: XP3 Eco
- Height: 16 mm
- Heel piece — vertical elasticity 12 mm
- Brake: 2P L / 70-85 mm
- Heel piece adjustment: 2P 24 mm