Limited Series of the STORM, the Rossignol STORM IN is a perfect ski to have fun in the park but also in all-mountain.
Its modern shape makes it incredibly player and manoeuvrable, either on the park or in all-mountain, regardless of the playground you choose for your day, STORM will be your best ally.
Its construction is modern and solid. The rubber is placed along the edges in tip and tail to absorb any shock. This allows skiers of linking together the rails, boxes and big airs on the park.
This ski of all mountain freestyle is in priority intended for intermediate or advanced skier who will be able to fully exploit its qualities.
- Program: 50% Park / 50% All-mountain.
MINICAP SANDWICH structure: very solid construction with reinforced topsheet for more durability. THE edges are right for more performance whatever THE conditions are.
Core: WOOD CORE
- JIB TIP: The short and round shape allows you to reduce the inertia during rotations and hops. The construction in elastomer improves pop and shock absorption. Pop, control, shock absorption.
- EXTENDED profile of side lines: In order to improve the adhesion at high speed while making the skiing more manageable at low speed, Rossignol has developed this extended side lines. Extending high in the tip, the side lines allow the
- Radius of the ski: 20 M (in waist 170 cm)
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The Z concept combines a SCP pedal to the oversized wings for excellent lateral transmission. The use of titanium in the heel piece, the basis and the toe piece reduces the weight by 15 per cent on the unisex models.
High performance bindings for women, with inserts in titanium to reduce the weight by 15 %.
- Accurate transmission
- Elegant design
- Particularity: Ti
- High lateral transmission
- Adult standards
- Automatic adjustment of wings
- SCP pedal
- Vertical scalable pivot
- Removable brake
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario|