referencia : RACQG01
referencia : RCDA024
Wide skis are finally accessible and efficient on track! Belonging to the new 7 series (freeride), SUPER 7 is a fat ski that will immediately make smile the freeriders looking for a fun and off-road efficient ski. Representing the perfect combination of a wide technical and fun ski thanks to the AirTip technology , its 116 mm under the shoe and its Powder Turn Rocker (under the foot camber, rocker in tip and tail) provide it with exceptional flotation in all kinds of snows. Light, highly manoeuvrable and fun, it refocused the whole power and grip under the feet of the skier.
Program: 80% powdery snow, 20% track
- Manufacturer's weight : 4.3 kg
- Structure : MINICAP SANDWICH
- Core: LIGHT WOOD CORE
- Absorption : FREE VAS. Perfect link between the core in Paulownia and the Air tip. The technology V.A.S allows you to get a very good comfort when shifting from one type of snow to another by limiting the vibrations. The technology V.A.S makes the ski more controllable and secure, therefore, easier to access. This technology also makes the touch of snow softer and more comfortable for even more fun.
- Height of the camber: LOW
- Height of the rocker: HIGH
- Tip : AIR TIP. A patented technology, exclusive of Rossignol! The tip is both filled with air for maximum lightness and structured to maintain an optimum torsional rigidity. The weight of the ski is redistributed
- Side lines 140-116-130
- Technology : POWDER TURN ROCKER : A construction with 50% of camber under the foot and 50 % of Rocker in tip and tail. The left camber underfoot provides the skis with a catchy behaviour on groomed trails. The rocker in tip, very present, increases the flotation in powdery snow and allows access to new sensations without fatigue. The rocker in tail facilitates the drive and the control. Powdery snow - Flotation - Accessibility - Easy - Fun.
- Profile of side lines: CENTERED
- Radius of the ski: 20.8 m (188)
- System: OPEN
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The AXIUM binding is ideal for all the skiers looking for lightness, ease of use and reliability. Easy step-in and easy-open heel piece design.
With this ROSSIGNOL AXIUM binding, your safety on the slopes is easily ensured!
- DIN value 3.5-12
- Weight of the pair: 1940 g
- DUAL ACTION III toe piece:
- Anti-friction AXITEC 2
- Elastic spring 45 mm
AXIUM 2 heel piece:
- Base length adjustment: 3P 45 mm
- Brake: 3P 100-120 mm
- Elastic spring: 12 mm
TÜV SÜD certifies ROSSIGNOL products and industrial means of assembling by ensuring that they comply with the requirements of safety standards.