referencia : REDWC12
referencia : FI13MFIVE-TOXIC
The TEMPLAR MAGTEK is a technically and financially affordable all-mountain board.
This board is totally in its element on and off track mainly because of its AmpTek All-mountain rocker combining a traditional camber between the feet and moderate rocker in tips for mastered power, great stability as well as a good flotation. On the other hand, the Magne-Traction 5S edges provide incomparable grip on any type of snow while the new RadCut radius profile and the directional flex provide great reactivity during the edge-to-edge passages.
Thanks to the ROSSIGNOL TEMPLAR MAGTEK, the intermediate riders have found an accessible, ultra-playful and performing board to accompany their improvement in total confidence.
NOTE: The colour of the bases is random.
- Program: ALL MOUNTAIN
- Shape Directional Twin
- Wood Core 6420: A single essence of vertically laminated wood to offer you strength and comfort without ruining you.
- Sole density: Sintered 4400
- Your level: Intermediate to Advanced
- Flex rate: 6/10
- Tips: Progressive Radius 420
- Waist: 247mm to 261mm
- Sidecut Magne-Traction 5S, 7.4 to 8.4m + RadCut: Great novelty combining major positive curve radii between the feet and inverse radii just before the tips to open the trajectories infinitely and to allow ultra-progressive edge-to-edge passages.
- Rocker camber AmpTek All-Mountain: The first rocker associated with of the camber between the feet for a maximum flotation and pop while making the board stable and fun. The AmpTek technology, patent pending, amplifies all aspects of ride and comes in 3 versions where the height and length of the camber and the rocker vary to match all gliding styles. Opt for a more reactive board with the AmpTek All-Mountain and have immediate pleasure, with rocker of 60% and a camber of 40%: Better control, greater stability, more pressure on the square, softer receptions, very manoeuvrable in the powder, flexible tips/ rigid waist.
- Directional All Mountain: Rigid directional flex under the rear foot for better control. More rigid waist for greater stability at high speed. More flexible under the front foot to facilitate the turns.
- MagneTraction 5S: For THIS new version, the Magne-Traction 5S, Rossignol has taken the Mag 7S and removed the 2 waves on the outside of the feet while keeping the 3 at the middle, which produces a very tolerant board for smooth glides, with a perfect holding of edges where it is most needed.
- CBF 1: A simple band of basalt fibre goes through the centre of the board, linking the front foot with the back foot and providing perfect flex control.
- MagTek: The most powerful edge meets the most powerful camber. Only Rossignol Snowboards give you the best of both worlds: award-winning Magne-Traction edges combined with an AmpTek premium rocker. This is the ultimate in design of snowboards. A better holding, more control and more performance regardless of the level, the ground or the snow conditions.
- ABS edges: The best anti-shock and fully waterproof protection, the ABS is integrated on all our edges and in some cores.
The Five is the versatile all mountain binding, ready for anyone who wants to step up a level. This model has improved padding on the I-Fusion strap and the EVA KushControl padding for the highbacks for extra comfort. New LSR buckles have also been added for ease of adjustment and choice between fast rear entry or side entry.
- The moulded H-series rockered baseplate for balance and ease of entry/exit, and adjustable toe ramp for perfect fit.
- Ventilated UniBack highbacks with KushControl padding to keep the pressure on your board and not on your legs.
- PowerStrap I-Fusion, with improved padding and LSR buckles to give you the choice of quick and easy rear entry, or conventional side entry.
- Tool free adjustment of highback tilt.
- Disk mounting 4x4 and 3HP
- Medium rigidity for grippy and responsive all-terrain riding, enough flex for freestyle.
- Type: All mountain
- Stiffness: 2/5
|Peso (g)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP||Unit weight|