Less radical version than the One MagTek model, the TEMPLAR is a board that focuses on the versatility and accessibility while being super powerful. Equipped with the best technology as the AmpTek All-Mountain rocker combining a traditional camber between the feet and a moderate rocker in tips, it offers controlled power, good stability and excellent flotation in fresh snow. Supplied with the Magne-Traction 5S edges, it also has an impeccable edge holding on hard snow. Featuring the new radius profile of RadCut and a directional flex, the Templar is accessible, ultra-fun and efficient on all lands that it takes.
WIDE version: wider waist for the large feet.
- Program: All Mountain
- Profile: Directional All Mountain
Directional flex. Rigid under the rear foot for better control. More rigid waist for greater stability at high speed. More flexible under the front foot to facilitate the turns.
- Core: Wood 6420 Core
A single essence of vertically laminated wood to offer you strength and comfort without ruining you.
- Sole density: Sintered 4400
- Flex rate: 6/10
- Rocker : AmpTek All-Mountain
The first rocker associated with of the camber between the feet for a maximum flotation and pop while making the board stable and fun.
- Magne-Traction 5S : For our new version, the Magne-Traction 5S, we took the Mag 7S and removed the 2 waves on the outside of the feet while keeping the 3 at the middle, which produces a very tolerant board for smooth glides, with a perfect holding of edges where it is most needed.
- Magtek Technology:
The most powerful edge meets the most powerful camber. Only Rossignol Snowboards give you the best of both worlds: award-winning Magne-Traction edges combined with an AmpTek premium rocker. This is the ultimate in design of snowboards. A better holding, more control and more performance regardless of the level, the ground or the snow conditions.
- CBF1 (Continuous Basalt Fibre 1): a simple band of basalt fibre goes through the centre of the board, linking the front foot with the back foot and providing perfect flex control.
- Turn Technology: a novelty combining major positive curve radii between the feet and inverse radii just before the tips to open the trajectories to infinity and allowing ultra-progressive edge-to-edge passages.
- ABS edges The best anti-shock and fully waterproof protection, the ABS is integrated on all our edges and in some cores.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Peso (g)||Peso unitario|
Faithful to its system with double entry, the TEAM bindings by Apo is a concentrate of versatility and practicality having been widely proven. Its unique concept is simple: according to the ground (flat, incline, powdery snow etc.), it is possible to fit either by the back thanks to the patented system of self-tightening cable and strap, either by the front as a traditional binding. Comfortable, precise, quick and easy to use, the Team is intended to all uses and all levels.
- Team highback: Spoiler with progressive flex with triple EVA density for comfort, reliability and performance
- Espresso Lever: The ergonomic shape of our dual material lever (alu+TPR) facilitates the grip. The stainless steel cable (7x19) is indestructible.
- Rodeo Heelcup: The two cornerstones of our bindings are alloy ultra lightweight and reinforced. They provide an excellent reactivity and rugged durability.
- Flex ankle strap: The new construction of this strap has been studied for more comfort. Its thermoformed foam ideally matches the boots to delete any point of compression.
- Ergonomic Toe strap: This strap matches the shape of your boots thanks to its flexible EVA. Its structure directly transmits your efforts to the board.
- Power ratchet : This loop quick click in aluminium has been reinforced to ensure proper operation in all conditions.
- Responsive base - Lifetime Base Plate warranty: Our base plates are guaranteed for life. They are injected in the reinforced fiberglass nylon, which procure their nervousness and accuracy. The bi-material pads deliver comfort and softness in the ride.
- 4X4 disc (3-screw disc sold separately) : This 4x4 disc is suitable for the majority of boards of the market since it is the industry standard.
|Peso (g)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP||Peso unitario|