referencia : RECWC13
referencia : 14FZ-NAVY
Less radical version than the One MagTek model, the TEMPLAR is a board that focuses on the versatility and accessibility while being super powerful. Equipped with the best technology as the AmpTek All-Mountain rocker combining a traditional camber between the feet and a moderate rocker in tips, it offers controlled power, good stability and excellent flotation in fresh snow. Supplied with the Magne-Traction 5S edges, it also has an impeccable edge holding on hard snow. Featuring the new radius profile of RadCut and a directional flex, the Templar is accessible, ultra-fun and efficient on all lands that it takes.
WIDE version: wider waist for the large feet.
- Program: All Mountain
- Profile: Directional All Mountain
Directional flex. Rigid under the rear foot for better control. More rigid waist for greater stability at high speed. More flexible under the front foot to facilitate the turns.
- Core: Wood 6420 Core
A single essence of vertically laminated wood to offer you strength and comfort without ruining you.
- Sole density: Sintered 4400
- Flex rate: 6/10
- Rocker : AmpTek All-Mountain
The first rocker associated with of the camber between the feet for a maximum flotation and pop while making the board stable and fun.
- Magne-Traction 5S : For our new version, the Magne-Traction 5S, we took the Mag 7S and removed the 2 waves on the outside of the feet while keeping the 3 at the middle, which produces a very tolerant board for smooth glides, with a perfect holding of edges where it is most needed.
- Magtek Technology:
The most powerful edge meets the most powerful camber. Only Rossignol Snowboards give you the best of both worlds: award-winning Magne-Traction edges combined with an AmpTek premium rocker. This is the ultimate in design of snowboards. A better holding, more control and more performance regardless of the level, the ground or the snow conditions.
- CBF1 (Continuous Basalt Fibre 1): a simple band of basalt fibre goes through the centre of the board, linking the front foot with the back foot and providing perfect flex control.
- Turn Technology: a novelty combining major positive curve radii between the feet and inverse radii just before the tips to open the trajectories to infinity and allowing ultra-progressive edge-to-edge passages.
- ABS edges The best anti-shock and fully waterproof protection, the ABS is integrated on all our edges and in some cores.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Peso (g)||Peso unitario|
With a flex designed for riding in park and street sessions, the zero is your weapon. It is equipped with the FTI Air chassis that incorporates our mini-disc 2*4 to provide maximum of feeling with its board. This binding is robust, lightweight and manufactured to reduce any lands in ashes.
- New 2X4 Mini Disc With Angle Lock Feature: We have completely redesigned our mini disc with some extra features. Weight has been reduced by using a reinforced composite fibre. The elongated holes allow mounting and micro-adjusting the bindings on a 2*4 insert system. The diameter of the disk is reduced in order to allocate the maximum surface to the Airbags. Therefore, more space for cushion, without sacrificing the potential for adjustment.
- FlexBeam Highback: Our asymmetric spoilers are designed to offer the maximum of reactivity between the rider and the board. The asymmetry allows better adaptation to stances (55cm and more) commonly found among riders nowadays. To maximum responsiveness and to centre the pressure in the middle of the boot, the support axis of the front spoiler has been shifted 5 degrees towards the inside.
- Speedwheel Aluminium Buckles: Ultra lightweight aluminium buckle with a lock barrel in injected plastic for more speed, no effort to enter the rack and unmatched reliability.
- FTI Air Chassis: Fully opening the chassis at the level of the heel, we have been able to insert a large-sized Airbag. Not just a pad in micro-gel or a rubber cushion but a real Airbag capable of absorbing the receptions in frozen park and the big drops in street by absorbing the impacts instead of your back
- NITRO Air Dampening: Our Airbag technology is now available on a wider choice of models. The lightest shock absorption technology in the market eliminates painful receptions and protects your heel. This remarkable riding difference in terms of comfort in no way alters the response and control.
- Premium Slim Cut Ankle Straps: Our Slim Cut Ankle Strap s identified by its smaller profile. This provides both better flexibility and greater freedom of movement. It incorporates a special foam that memorizes its original shape. It is covered with leather reinforcements above and on the sides which makes it ultra resistant to all type of abrasion.
- Revert Window Toe Straps: The Revert strap is designed for perfectly following the external contours of the front of each walking boot. It offers two possibilities: it is placed either on the end of the boot, which has the effect of pushing the foot rearward and downwardly, or on top for a more conventional manner. It can be changed in few seconds and without tools, of course.
|Peso (g)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP||Peso unitario|