referencia : RECWC13
referencia : RG10001
Less radical version than the One MagTek model, the TEMPLAR is a board that focuses on the versatility and accessibility while being super powerful. Equipped with the best technology as the AmpTek All-Mountain rocker combining a traditional camber between the feet and a moderate rocker in tips, it offers controlled power, good stability and excellent flotation in fresh snow. Supplied with the Magne-Traction 5S edges, it also has an impeccable edge holding on hard snow. Featuring the new radius profile of RadCut and a directional flex, the Templar is accessible, ultra-fun and efficient on all lands that it takes.
WIDE version: wider waist for the large feet.
- Program: All Mountain
- Profile: Directional All Mountain
Directional flex. Rigid under the rear foot for better control. More rigid waist for greater stability at high speed. More flexible under the front foot to facilitate the turns.
- Core: Wood 6420 Core
A single essence of vertically laminated wood to offer you strength and comfort without ruining you.
- Sole density: Sintered 4400
- Flex rate: 6/10
- Rocker : AmpTek All-Mountain
The first rocker associated with of the camber between the feet for a maximum flotation and pop while making the board stable and fun.
- Magne-Traction 5S : For our new version, the Magne-Traction 5S, we took the Mag 7S and removed the 2 waves on the outside of the feet while keeping the 3 at the middle, which produces a very tolerant board for smooth glides, with a perfect holding of edges where it is most needed.
- Magtek Technology:
The most powerful edge meets the most powerful camber. Only Rossignol Snowboards give you the best of both worlds: award-winning Magne-Traction edges combined with an AmpTek premium rocker. This is the ultimate in design of snowboards. A better holding, more control and more performance regardless of the level, the ground or the snow conditions.
- CBF1 (Continuous Basalt Fibre 1): a simple band of basalt fibre goes through the centre of the board, linking the front foot with the back foot and providing perfect flex control.
- Turn Technology: a novelty combining major positive curve radii between the feet and inverse radii just before the tips to open the trajectories to infinity and allowing ultra-progressive edge-to-edge passages.
- ABS edges The best anti-shock and fully waterproof protection, the ABS is integrated on all our edges and in some cores.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Peso (g)||Peso unitario|
Riding as Xavier De Le Rue is not impossible. The hardware on which he rides are an important part of the equation. And the bindings are, in this regard, the so essential that the land frequented by Xavier leaves no room to the approximate. Because it is not necessarily appropriate to change what is working well, the Experience of this season is delivered, as the past year, with a stiffened chassis HCX33, a foot bed Magnebed S3 and a Contour Light spoiler, but is featuring the new straps Rossignol 400Z and a new buckle. Two points that make this new version a set both powerful and more precise.
- HCX-33 flange
- Countour Light spoiler
- 400Z straps
- Foot bed Magnebed S3
- Alumalight levers for buckles
|Tamano EU||Tamano MP|