referencia : REDWC13
referencia : 14FZ-NAVY
The TEMPLAR MAGTEK is a technically and financially affordable all-mountain board. This Wide expanded version will be particularly well suited to riders donning a large shoe size (larger than 44) because it will allow them to accommodate their feet without risking that the toes or the heels are touching the snow when the board is on the angle.
This board is totally in its element on and off track mainly because of its AmpTek All-mountain rocker combining a traditional camber between the feet and moderate rocker in tips for mastered power, great stability as well as a good flotation. On the other hand, the Magne-Traction 5S edges provide incomparable grip on any type of snow while the new RadCut radius profile and the directional flex provide great reactivity during the edge-to-edge passages.
Thanks to the ROSSIGNOL TEMPLAR MAGTEK, the intermediate riders have found an accessible, ultra-playful and performing board to accompany their improvement in total confidence.
- Program: ALL MOUNTAIN
- Shape Directional Twin
- Wood Core 6420: A single essence of vertically laminated wood to offer you strength and comfort without ruining you.
- Sole density: Sintered 4400
- Your level: Intermediate to Advanced
- Flex rate: 6/10
- Tips: Progressive Radius 420
- Waist: 247mm to 261mm
- Sidecut Magne-Traction 5S, 7.4 to 8.4m + RadCut: Great novelty combining major positive curve radii between the feet and inverse radii just before the tips to open the trajectories infinitely and to allow ultra-progressive edge-to-edge passages.
- Rocker camber AmpTek All-Mountain: The first rocker associated with of the camber between the feet for a maximum flotation and pop while making the board stable and fun. The AmpTek technology, patent pending, amplifies all aspects of ride and comes in 3 versions where the height and length of the camber and the rocker vary to match all gliding styles. Opt for a more reactive board with the AmpTek All-Mountain and have immediate pleasure, with rocker of 60% and a camber of 40%: Better control, greater stability, more pressure on the square, softer receptions, very manoeuvrable in the powder, flexible tips/ rigid waist.
- Directional All Mountain: Rigid directional flex under the rear foot for better control. More rigid waist for greater stability at high speed. More flexible under the front foot to facilitate the turns.
- MagneTraction 5S: For THIS new version, the Magne-Traction 5S, Rossignol has taken the Mag 7S and removed the 2 waves on the outside of the feet while keeping the 3 at the middle, which produces a very tolerant board for smooth glides, with a perfect holding of edges where it is most needed.
- CBF 1: A simple band of basalt fibre goes through the centre of the board, linking the front foot with the back foot and providing perfect flex control.
- MagTek: The most powerful edge meets the most powerful camber. Only Rossignol Snowboards give you the best of both worlds: award-winning Magne-Traction edges combined with an AmpTek premium rocker. This is the ultimate in design of snowboards. A better holding, more control and more performance regardless of the level, the ground or the snow conditions.
- ABS edges: The best anti-shock and fully waterproof protection, the ABS is integrated on all our edges and in some cores.
With a flex designed for riding in park and street sessions, the zero is your weapon. It is equipped with the FTI Air chassis that incorporates our mini-disc 2*4 to provide maximum of feeling with its board. This binding is robust, lightweight and manufactured to reduce any lands in ashes.
- New 2X4 Mini Disc With Angle Lock Feature: We have completely redesigned our mini disc with some extra features. Weight has been reduced by using a reinforced composite fibre. The elongated holes allow mounting and micro-adjusting the bindings on a 2*4 insert system. The diameter of the disk is reduced in order to allocate the maximum surface to the Airbags. Therefore, more space for cushion, without sacrificing the potential for adjustment.
- FlexBeam Highback: Our asymmetric spoilers are designed to offer the maximum of reactivity between the rider and the board. The asymmetry allows better adaptation to stances (55cm and more) commonly found among riders nowadays. To maximum responsiveness and to centre the pressure in the middle of the boot, the support axis of the front spoiler has been shifted 5 degrees towards the inside.
- Speedwheel Aluminium Buckles: Ultra lightweight aluminium buckle with a lock barrel in injected plastic for more speed, no effort to enter the rack and unmatched reliability.
- FTI Air Chassis: Fully opening the chassis at the level of the heel, we have been able to insert a large-sized Airbag. Not just a pad in micro-gel or a rubber cushion but a real Airbag capable of absorbing the receptions in frozen park and the big drops in street by absorbing the impacts instead of your back
- NITRO Air Dampening: Our Airbag technology is now available on a wider choice of models. The lightest shock absorption technology in the market eliminates painful receptions and protects your heel. This remarkable riding difference in terms of comfort in no way alters the response and control.
- Premium Slim Cut Ankle Straps: Our Slim Cut Ankle Strap s identified by its smaller profile. This provides both better flexibility and greater freedom of movement. It incorporates a special foam that memorizes its original shape. It is covered with leather reinforcements above and on the sides which makes it ultra resistant to all type of abrasion.
- Revert Window Toe Straps: The Revert strap is designed for perfectly following the external contours of the front of each walking boot. It offers two possibilities: it is placed either on the end of the boot, which has the effect of pushing the foot rearward and downwardly, or on top for a more conventional manner. It can be changed in few seconds and without tools, of course.
|Peso (g)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP||Unit weight|