referencia : REDWC13
referencia : 368404
The TEMPLAR MAGTEK is a technically and financially affordable all-mountain board. This Wide expanded version will be particularly well suited to riders donning a large shoe size (larger than 44) because it will allow them to accommodate their feet without risking that the toes or the heels are touching the snow when the board is on the angle.
This board is totally in its element on and off track mainly because of its AmpTek All-mountain rocker combining a traditional camber between the feet and moderate rocker in tips for mastered power, great stability as well as a good flotation. On the other hand, the Magne-Traction 5S edges provide incomparable grip on any type of snow while the new RadCut radius profile and the directional flex provide great reactivity during the edge-to-edge passages.
Thanks to the ROSSIGNOL TEMPLAR MAGTEK, the intermediate riders have found an accessible, ultra-playful and performing board to accompany their improvement in total confidence.
- Program: ALL MOUNTAIN
- Shape Directional Twin
- Wood Core 6420: A single essence of vertically laminated wood to offer you strength and comfort without ruining you.
- Sole density: Sintered 4400
- Your level: Intermediate to Advanced
- Flex rate: 6/10
- Tips: Progressive Radius 420
- Waist: 247mm to 261mm
- Sidecut Magne-Traction 5S, 7.4 to 8.4m + RadCut: Great novelty combining major positive curve radii between the feet and inverse radii just before the tips to open the trajectories infinitely and to allow ultra-progressive edge-to-edge passages.
- Rocker camber AmpTek All-Mountain: The first rocker associated with of the camber between the feet for a maximum flotation and pop while making the board stable and fun. The AmpTek technology, patent pending, amplifies all aspects of ride and comes in 3 versions where the height and length of the camber and the rocker vary to match all gliding styles. Opt for a more reactive board with the AmpTek All-Mountain and have immediate pleasure, with rocker of 60% and a camber of 40%: Better control, greater stability, more pressure on the square, softer receptions, very manoeuvrable in the powder, flexible tips/ rigid waist.
- Directional All Mountain: Rigid directional flex under the rear foot for better control. More rigid waist for greater stability at high speed. More flexible under the front foot to facilitate the turns.
- MagneTraction 5S: For THIS new version, the Magne-Traction 5S, Rossignol has taken the Mag 7S and removed the 2 waves on the outside of the feet while keeping the 3 at the middle, which produces a very tolerant board for smooth glides, with a perfect holding of edges where it is most needed.
- CBF 1: A simple band of basalt fibre goes through the centre of the board, linking the front foot with the back foot and providing perfect flex control.
- MagTek: The most powerful edge meets the most powerful camber. Only Rossignol Snowboards give you the best of both worlds: award-winning Magne-Traction edges combined with an AmpTek premium rocker. This is the ultimate in design of snowboards. A better holding, more control and more performance regardless of the level, the ground or the snow conditions.
- ABS edges: The best anti-shock and fully waterproof protection, the ABS is integrated on all our edges and in some cores.
2015 novelty successfully entering into the range, the BALANCE is an all mountain snowboard binding with strong freestyle influence.
With its narrowed Slasher base plate and its 4D spoiler, it offers dynamism on the transfers of support and sufficient pop for a freestyle usage, while adding a good dose of comfort. As for maintenance, it is also the best since its 3D ankle strap assures infallible holding but preserving the necessary bending in torsion to avoid any compression point.
An awesome binding for the riders of good level that want a precise binding to continue improving their technique.
Base plate - Chassis
- ADJ toe ramp : Dual layer toe pad with super easy adjustment for an incredible transfer of support towards the edge located at the end of your feet.
- Canted Footbed : The base plate is inclined 3° for more comfort and control.
- Composite 30% : Combined with steel rods, the nylon with 30M% glass fibre has sufficient rigidity to assure maximum transmission while maintaining a lot of flexibility for excellent sensations.
- EVA : Base plate cushioning: EVA foams absorbs the contacts by absorbing vibrations.
- Power Heel-Lock : Tongue behind the arch that matches the back of the boot and prevents the heel from going up.
- Slasher Baseplate
- HB Filter
- Spoiler 4D
Straps - Buckles
- Viper Aluminium buckles
- Front-foot Deluxe Lock-In strap: All the support of the Lock-in toe straps, with more comfort.
- 3D Supreme ankle strap: The new 3D Strap, soft and padded for a sensation of optimum comfort. The flex in torsion provides support without pressure points. Try it and you will love it.
- Universal disc
- Strap Micro Max adjustment: Fast and precise adjustment without tools and allowing centring the strap quickly on your boots to improve comfort and holding.
|Tamano EU||Tamano MP|