referencia : REEWC11
referencia : 375760
The TEMPLAR MAGTEK is a super-fun, less-aggressive version of the One with a slightly softer, Directional flex and almost-Twin shape.
RadCut technology combined with toned-down Magne-Traction provide a smooth, seamless feel carving edge-to-edge for playful All-Mountain versatility.
- Rossignol's three award-winning rocker/camber blends are each tailored to a specific riding style. AmpTek ALL-MOUNTAIN features softer tips and a stiffer waist with 40% camber between the feet for powerful edge grip and stability, and 60% rocker at the tip and tail for more float and forgiveness for effortless freeride versatility.
- Snowboarding’s premium edge hold technology. Magne-Traction maximizes edge grip between your feet, bringing that once unreachable “dead area” back to life for increased stability and board control. Rossignol delivers this continuous edge grip in multiple versions to satisfy every riding style. MAGNE-TRACTION 5S features five 50% smaller bumps, removing the two bumps directly on the outside of the feet, creating a more forgiving and catch-free ride with perfect edge hold where it’s needed most.
- A traditional sidecut between the inserts fuses with multiple reverse sidecuts toward the tip and tail, providing real time sidecut adjustment to the ride, ie. longer when faster, shorter when slower, and delivering the perfect cut at all times. RADCUT is offered in multiple versions, each tailored for individual riding styles. More aggressive sidecut blends deliver quicker, livelier turns while smoother sidecuts offer a more fluid, relaxed ride.
- Has greater elongation before break than carbon and comes in multiple weights and weavings, making it our #1 choice for customized flex and torsional resistance. Glass fiber also stabilizes the mechanical properties of our wood cores over time.
- A single type of wood, vertically laminated to give you durability and comfort without breaking the bank.
- A directional flex, stiff under the back foot for control, softer under the front foot for easier turn initiation, and stiffer through the waist for stability at high speed.
|Patin (mm)||Peso (g)|
TWEAK FREAK Team riders Jed Anderson and Louif Paradis strap their hooves into the District Binding featuring ShadowFit Technology for first-rate freestyle performance when they hit the streets.
This binding is simple yet beefed up with add-ons like extra comfy straps, tool-free Micromax adjustment and the District Highback for torqueing turns and perfecting presses.