referencia : RADEL02
referencia : RC1A022
The widest one within the Temptation range composed of performing skis on any type of terrain and snow, the TEMPTATION 100 has a wide waist of 100 mm and a rocker in tip and in tail allowing it to be very comfortable in powdery snow. It does not limit to a single practice of freeride, its stability and grip make it performing also on track. Its destiny is to explore the mountain and to discover new sensations. Notice to the all-mountain skiers with a strong preference for fresh snow.
- Air Tip: the tip is both filled with air for maximum lightness and structured to maintain optimum torsional rigidity.
- Auto turn technology: A construction with 70% of camber under the foot and 30% of Rocker divided into tip and tail. The high camber underfoot provides a secure grip for on-piste performance.
- Rocker in tip and tail
- Extended direction line: In order to improve the adhesion at high speed while making the skiing more manageable at low speed, we have developed this extended side lines.
- Minicap sandwich construction: Very solid construction with reinforced topsheet for more durability. The edges are right for more performance whatever the conditions are.
- Light Wood core (paulownia): 30% lighter wood.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
Axium 110 XL is a light, top of range binding equipped with a brake 100 mm wide.
The Dual Action reinforced stop offers a multi directional trigger at 180° assisted by a vertical and horizontal race spring which ensures excellent cushioning of shocks and reduces the risk of erratic detaching. Light, the heel piece of Axium is designed for an easy fitting. The increased length of the jaws allows you to detach it without effort. Axium 110 XL is a light and easy to use binding, and safe with an adjustment range of 3.5 to 11 DIN.
- Stop Dual Action II, Teflon anti-friction, elasticity 45mm.
- Axium heel piece +, Adjusting length 3P 45mm, Brake 3P XL / 100mm