referencia : RADEL02
referencia : RCDA052
The widest one within the Temptation range composed of performing skis on any type of terrain and snow, the TEMPTATION 100 has a wide waist of 100 mm and a rocker in tip and in tail allowing it to be very comfortable in powdery snow. It does not limit to a single practice of freeride, its stability and grip make it performing also on track. Its destiny is to explore the mountain and to discover new sensations. Notice to the all-mountain skiers with a strong preference for fresh snow.
- Air Tip: the tip is both filled with air for maximum lightness and structured to maintain optimum torsional rigidity.
- Auto turn technology: A construction with 70% of camber under the foot and 30% of Rocker divided into tip and tail. The high camber underfoot provides a secure grip for on-piste performance.
- Rocker in tip and tail
- Extended direction line: In order to improve the adhesion at high speed while making the skiing more manageable at low speed, we have developed this extended side lines.
- Minicap sandwich construction: Very solid construction with reinforced topsheet for more durability. The edges are right for more performance whatever the conditions are.
- Light Wood core (paulownia): 30% lighter wood.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The women's SAPHIR binding is ideal for all female skiers looking for lightness, ease of use and reliability. Easy step-in and easy-open heelpiece design.
With this ROSSIGNOL SAPHIR binding, your safety on the slopes is easily ensured!
- DIN value 3.5-11
- Weight of the pair: 1820 g
DUAL ACTION II toe piece:
- Anti-friction AFC TEFLON
- Elastic spring 45 mm
AXIUM 2 heel piece:
- Base length adjustment: 3P 45 mm
- Brake: 3P 90-100 mm
- Elastic spring: 12 mm
TÜV SÜD certifies ROSSIGNOL products and industrial means of assembling by ensuring that they comply with the requirements of safety standards.