referencia : RACEB04+RCCD060
Belonging to the "All Mountain All Snow" range of the collection Women 2014, the TEMPTATION 74 is a ski dedicated to experienced skiers trying to progress. Its unique shape, soft and comfortable allows facilitating the change of speed and trajectory....ROSSIGNOL
Belonging to the "All Mountain All Snow" range of the collection Women 2014, the TEMPTATION 74 is a ski dedicated to experienced skiers trying to progress. Its unique shape, soft and comfortable allows facilitating the change of speed and trajectory. Playful and all mountain due to its well balanced waist of 74 mm and its traditional camber that combines a rocker in the tip and tail (Auto Turn Rocker), it will be equally efficient and agile as accessible and tolerant to please while progressing.
Specially designed to meet the needs of women skiers, the SAPHIR 100 has the best components for performance and comfort: a Dual Action II toe piece allowing a multidirectional trigger and Axium heel piece offering excellent comfort of use. It is mounted on the system of XELIUM bindings combines excellent performance and an unparalleled lightness regarding the safety of its user. The fitting and adjustment of these bindings is very simply and easily done without any tool. In addition, its environmental impact is reduced by 35% compared to the life cycle of a system of traditional bindings.
- Manufacturer's weight : 3.3 kg
- Profile Auto Turn Rocker : A construction with 70% of camber under the foot and 30% of Rocker divided into tip and tail. The high camber underfoot provides a secure grip for on-piste performance. The light rocker on the ends provides a power steering effect, control without effort, and excellent versatility in powder and on track. Multisnow- All mountain - Control - Manoeuvrability - Multiperformance.
- Structure : Cap
- Core: Wood Core
- Profile of side lines: Extended
In order to improve the adhesion at high speed while making the skiing more manageable at low speed, we have developed this extended side lines. Extending up into the tip beyond the starting point of the rocker, the dimension line of the ski can be in contact with the snow during the entire length of angle plugs, and high speed. At slower speed, the pivot is facilitated. Grip, power, ease.
- System: Xelium W
- Manufacturer's weight : 715 g
- DIN value: 2.5/10
- Toe piece — lateral elasticity: 45 mm
- Toe piece - toe piece: Axitec Xelium
- Ci6 toe piece:
- Toe piece - system: Xelium
- Heel piece: Ci6
- Heel piece — vertical elasticity 12 mm
- Brake: Xelium L / 70-85 mm
- Heel piece adjustment: Xelium
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|