referencia : RA2EB04
"Developed specifically for women, it excels on all types of terrain and snow ", announced its manufacturer. Indeed, belonging to the "All Mountain All Snow" range of the collection Women 2013, the TEMPTATION 74 XELIUM is a ski dedicated to experienced...ROSSIGNOL
"Developed specifically for women, it excels on all types of terrain and snow ", announced its manufacturer. Indeed, belonging to the "All Mountain All Snow" range of the collection Women 2013, the TEMPTATION 74 XELIUM is a ski dedicated to experienced skiers who want to explore all the slopes of the mountain. Its unique shape, soft and comfortable allows facilitating the change of speed and trajectory. Playful and all mountain due to its well balanced waist of 74 mm and its traditional camber that combines a rocker in the tip and tail (Auto Turn Rocker), it will be equally efficient and agile as accessible and tolerant to please while progressing.
Program: 70% piste / 30% off-piste.
The new system of XELIUM SAPHIR bindings combines excellent performance and an unparalleled lightness without the slightest concession regarding the safety of its user. The fitting and adjustment of this bindings SAPHIR 100L is very simply and easily done without any tool.
Its concept is eco-designed: its environmental impact is reduced by 35% compared to the life cycle of a system of traditional bindings. The system XELIUM has thus won the ISPO Eco-responsibility Award in 2012 in Munich. Its DIN adjustment values lie between 3.5 and 11.
- Auto Turn Rocker: A construction with 70% of camber under the foot and 30% of Rocker divided into tip and tail. The high camber underfoot provides a secure grip for on-piste performance. The light rocker on the ends provides a power steering effect, control without effort, and excellent versatility in powder and on track. Multisnow- All mountain - Control - Manoeuvrability - Multiperformance.
- Structure : Cap
- Core: Wood Fiberglass
- Profile of side lines: Extended
In order to improve the adhesion at high speed while making the skiing more manageable at low speed, we have developed this extended side lines. Extending up into the tip beyond the starting point of the rocker, the dimension line of the ski can be in contact with the snow during the entire length of angle plugs, and high speed. At slower speed, the pivot is facilitated. Grip, power, ease.
- DIN value 3.5-11
- Toe lateral elasticity: 45 mm
Glider : AXITEC XELIUM
- XELIUM toe piece
- Toe piece system : XELIUM
- Heel piece : XELIUM
- Heel piece vertical elasticity : 12 mm
- Brake: XELIUM L / 70-85 mm
- Heel piece adjustment : XELIUM
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|