Are you ready for adventure? Designed to explore the entire ski area, the TEMPTATION 75 W is the finest model within the Temptation range.
With a modern shape with rockers in tail and tip apart from a classic camber under the feet, it allows women to attack on the track, to change a curve with precision and stroll around on the entire field with success. In fact, this carving weapon did not forget the powdery snow since the ski offers good flotation thanks to its rocker in tip and tail.
Specially designed to meet the needs of women skiers, the XELIUM SAPHIR 100 has the best components for performance and comfort: a Dual Action II toe piece allowing the multidirectional trigger and Axium heelpiece offering excellent comfort of use. It is mounted on the XELIUM binding system that combines excellent performance and unparalleled lightness without the slightest concession regarding the safety of its user. The fitting and adjustment of these bindings is very simply and easily done without any tool. In addition, its environmental impact is reduced by 35% compared to the life cycle of a traditional binding system.
- Air Tip: the tip is both filled with air for maximum lightness and structured to maintain optimum torsional rigidity.
- Auto turn technology: A construction with 70% of camber under the foot and 30% of Rocker divided into tip and tail. The high camber underfoot provides a secure grip for on-piste performance.
- Rocker in tip and tail
- Extended direction line: In order to improve the adhesion at high speed while making the skiing more manageable at low speed, we have developed this extended side lines.
- Slanted Cap Construction
- Light Wood core (paulownia): 30% lighter wood.
- Manufacturer's weight : 715 g
- DIN value: 2.5/10
- Toe piece — lateral elasticity: 45 mm
- Toe piece - toe piece: Axitec Xelium
- Heel piece: Ci6
- Toe piece - system: Xelium
- Heel piece: Ci6
- Heel piece — vertical elasticity 12 mm
- Brake: Xelium L / 70-85 mm
- Heel piece adjustment: Xelium
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|