referencia : RACEJ04
referencia : FC2A011
Belonging to the All Mountain Femme range called Temptation, the TEMTATION 82 is the most versatile of the series. With a modern shape with rockers in tail and tip apart from a classic camber under the feet, it allows women to attack on the track, to change a curve with precision and stroll around on the entire field with success. In fact, this carving weapon did not forget powdery snow since the ski offers good flotation thanks to its relatively wide waist (82 mm) and its rocker in tip. "The perfect ski for adventurer women looking for strong sensations on track as in freeride", concludes its manufacturer.
- Manufacturer's weight : 3.4 kg
- Structure : Central Dualtech
- Core: Woodcore
- Absorption : Basalt
- Height of the camber: HIGH
- Height of the rocker: LOW
- Length of the camber: *70%*
- Length of the rocker: *30%*
- Tip : Cascade Tip. This particular construction in tip consists in the successive stop of the two upper layers, one in metal and the other glass fibre. The objective is to reduce the inertia and the weight of the tip for a brighter and more available ski.
- Side lines 135-88-124
- Technology : Auto Turn Rocker. A construction with 70% of camber under the foot and 30% of Rocker divided into tip and tail. The high camber underfoot provides a secure grip for on-piste performance.
- Profile of side lines: Extended
- Radius of the ski: 14 m (168)
- System: Open
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
PX 12 MEDIUM BK CHROME
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|