referencia : RACEJ04
referencia : RCDA050
Belonging to the All Mountain Femme range called Temptation, the TEMTATION 82 is the most versatile of the series. With a modern shape with rockers in tail and tip apart from a classic camber under the feet, it allows women to attack on the track, to change a curve with precision and stroll around on the entire field with success. In fact, this carving weapon did not forget powdery snow since the ski offers good flotation thanks to its relatively wide waist (82 mm) and its rocker in tip. "The perfect ski for adventurer women looking for strong sensations on track as in freeride", concludes its manufacturer.
- Manufacturer's weight : 3.4 kg
- Structure : Central Dualtech
- Core: Woodcore
- Absorption : Basalt
- Height of the camber: HIGH
- Height of the rocker: LOW
- Length of the camber: *70%*
- Length of the rocker: *30%*
- Tip : Cascade Tip. This particular construction in tip consists in the successive stop of the two upper layers, one in metal and the other glass fibre. The objective is to reduce the inertia and the weight of the tip for a brighter and more available ski.
- Side lines 135-88-124
- Technology : Auto Turn Rocker. A construction with 70% of camber under the foot and 30% of Rocker divided into tip and tail. The high camber underfoot provides a secure grip for on-piste performance.
- Profile of side lines: Extended
- Radius of the ski: 14 m (168)
- System: Open
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
Specially designed to meet the needs of women skiers, the SAPHIR 110 has the best components for performance and comfort: a Dual Action II toe piece allowing the multidirectional trigger and Axium heelpiece offering excellent comfort of use. It is mounted on the XELIUM binding system that combines excellent performance and unparalleled lightness without the slightest concession regarding the safety of its user. The fitting and adjustment of these bindings is very simply and easily done without any tool. In addition, its environmental impact is reduced by 35% compared to the life cycle of a traditional binding system.
- Manufacturer's weight : 1130 g
- DIN value: 3.5/11
- Toe piece — lateral elasticity: 45 mm
- Toe piece - toe piece: Axitec3
- BM2 toe piece:
- Heel piece: XP3
- Heel piece — vertical elasticity 12 mm
- Brake: 2P L / 70-85 mm