referencia : RACEH03
referencia : DC9B061
Right out of the All Mountain Femme range called Temptation, the TEMTATION 88 is the most performing and most versatile of the series. With a modern shape with rockers in tail and tip apart from a classic camber under the feet, it allows women to attack on the track, to change a curve with precision and stroll around on the entire field with success. In fact, this carving weapon did not forget powdery snow since the ski offers good flotation thanks to its wide waist (88 mm) and its rocker in spatula. "The perfect ski for women who want to attack on track as in freeride", concludes its manufacturer.
- Structure : Minicap Sandwich
- Core: Woodcore
- Height of the camber: HIGH
- Height of the rocker: LOW
- Length of the camber: *70%*
- Length of the rocker: *30%*
- Tip : Cascade Tip. This particular construction in tip consists in the successive stop of the two upper layers, one in metal and the other glass fibre. The objective is to reduce the inertia and the weight of the tip for a brighter and more available ski.
- Side lines 135-88-124
- Technology : Auto Turn Rocker. A construction with 70% of camber under the foot and 30% of Rocker divided into tip and tail. The high camber underfoot provides a secure grip for on-piste performance.
- Profile of side lines: Extended
- Radius of the ski: 15 m (170)
- System: Open
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
The PX 12 binding is a veritable concentration of innovation and technology.
It offers incredible performance and accuracy and an active transmission of energy.
Equipped with a large elastic stroke for an effective absorption of shocks and vibrations, it offers optimum security.
Finally, it remains light through the use of composites.
- Full Drive Concept
Full drive toe piece
- PX heel piece:
AFD Wide Teflon plate
Vertical elasticity - heel piece 45 mm
- Stop ski 100 mm
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|