referencia : RACEH03
referencia : FC0B021
Right out of the All Mountain Femme range called Temptation, the TEMTATION 88 is the most performing and most versatile of the series. With a modern shape with rockers in tail and tip apart from a classic camber under the feet, it allows women to attack on the track, to change a curve with precision and stroll around on the entire field with success. In fact, this carving weapon did not forget powdery snow since the ski offers good flotation thanks to its wide waist (88 mm) and its rocker in spatula. "The perfect ski for women who want to attack on track as in freeride", concludes its manufacturer.
- Structure : Minicap Sandwich
- Core: Woodcore
- Height of the camber: HIGH
- Height of the rocker: LOW
- Length of the camber: *70%*
- Length of the rocker: *30%*
- Tip : Cascade Tip. This particular construction in tip consists in the successive stop of the two upper layers, one in metal and the other glass fibre. The objective is to reduce the inertia and the weight of the tip for a brighter and more available ski.
- Side lines 135-88-124
- Technology : Auto Turn Rocker. A construction with 70% of camber under the foot and 30% of Rocker divided into tip and tail. The high camber underfoot provides a secure grip for on-piste performance.
- Profile of side lines: Extended
- Radius of the ski: 15 m (170)
- System: Open
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Peso unitario|
The binding for the sports and recreation skiers looking for comfort, performance, and simplicity.
The model NX is a reference in terms of reliability, security and lightness. Precise control, transmission of pressure, harmonious control of the edging direction, effective and adapted recovery at the end of the turn.
Fitted with a "Full Drive" toe piece and a light and easy to engage heel piece, it is ideal for the skis of average width and the park skis.
- Full Drive C NX toe piece
Glider AFC PLUS
- NX heel piece:
Interface height PX
Vertical elasticity - heel piece 45 mm
- Stop ski 100 mm
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario|