referencia : RADED03
referencia : 7424O1.MEF
"Be tempted by your adventurous side!” the TEMPTATION 88 W is one of the most performing and versatile ones within the Temptation range, designed to offer ultimate all mountain skis.
With a modern shape with rockers in tail and tip apart from a classic camber under the feet, it allows women to attack on the track, to change a curve with precision and stroll around on the entire field with success. In fact, this carving weapon did not forget powdery snow since the ski offers good flotation thanks to its wide waist (88 mm) and its rocker in tip and tail.
- Air Tip: the tip is both filled with air for maximum lightness and structured to maintain optimum torsional rigidity.
- Auto turn technology: A construction with 70% of camber under the foot and 30% of Rocker divided into tip and tail. The high camber underfoot provides a secure grip for on-piste performance.
- Rocker in tip and tail
- Extended direction line: In order to improve the adhesion at high speed while making the skiing more manageable at low speed, we have developed this extended side lines.
- Minicap sandwich construction: Very solid construction with reinforced topsheet for more durability. The edges are right for more performance whatever the conditions are.
- Light Wood core (paulownia): 30% lighter wood.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
With the SQUIRE 11, MARKER has planned everything for the lightweight riders to be at the top of security and look this winter.
Its frontal toe piece Triple Pivot Compact and its Hollow Linkage heelpiece provide a very light and compact construction while being very robust. Thanks to the sliding plate adjustable in height, the frontal toe piece adapts optimally to all the soles even the most worn ones. With its design and explosive colours, the MARKER SQUIRE 11 is the first choice for young and lightweight freestylers in general.
- DIN adjustment: 3 to 11
- Standing height without ski: 22mm
- Triple Pivot Light toe piece: The newly designed, compact toe features a horizontally inserted spring. Together with the gliding plate, the gliding elements integrated into the sole holders ensure a very precise release behaviour, which is comparable to all other MARKER bindings. Why should touring and freestyle skiers have to compromise? An aluminium bridge on the top provides additional support without adding any extra weight.
- Anti-friction AFD plate: Anti Friction Device guaranteeing a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing, for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Step-In Hollow Linkage heel piece: The heel was also completely redesigned from the ground up to optimise retention for all types of alpine and touring soles. The aluminium hollow axle saves on weight and maximises the torsional stiffness. This very robust heel construction is best suited for the most strenuous of requirements.
- EPS X System
- Weight of the pair: 1530g (with brakes in 90mm) and 1540g (with brakes in 100mm)
- All MARKER bindings are certified by the German certification body TUV.
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|